• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{xX_~!The Fantasticalicious Luиαrglοω Fanclub!~_Xx}

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Shayla told me she feels newbish by having the last post in this FC, so I'm here to relieve her from that, and..make myself look newbish O_O

Fly. You're like..blocking me. I don't actually know that, but usually you're on like, now-ish, and you're not. Oh, and plus you're online, hanging out on that angsty kid forum now so..meh..

Oh and um..Yeah. You know felidire? he likes you, apparently. He like..only joined TCoD to persue his search for you. That's so sweet..kinda like what I did, but YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME ANYWAYS! >O

But it's okay, I gues..Shayla still likes me more anyways xP

Oh, and um..Did you have an old account at PC? I think I found it a while ago >_>

Haha..You were such a newb <3

Don't block me. I didn't do anything this time T_T

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Nah, not just two fans. I think people just don't get that you're Fly yet. XD

*gasps* That sucks. I've been taking art since the beginning of the year. <_<

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Nah, not just two fans. I think people just don't get that you're Fly yet. XD

*gasps* That sucks. I've been taking art since the beginning of the year. <_<

...I'm just gonna go ahead and put a link to your Fanclub in My sig, if that's okay >.>

People Just don't understand..selfish...BASTARDS! >_<

xD You have more than two..the others are just..not here anymore...'cept for that one dude...I think you know T_T

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Yay, PC is back!~

Put whose FC in your sig? Lucy's or mine? ('cause you quoted me, so I don't know O_o)

Yup. Wait...I'm not sure if I'm sure what I'm agreeing with here. >_>

Yeah...lots of people have left...but I don't care. More room for me!! XD j/k

So how are yooooou Lucy?

Back