• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
BUMP: I should let everyone know that my gen 6 Pokedex is complete until DEC. 27th. If anyone needs any junk Pokemon I can get it for you pretty easily with the exception of legends. I have a hard time getting those. They will take awhile XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Bump. Have not bumped in awhile because I have not gotten any new events for awhile XD but when I do I will add a gen 6 section.:)

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2014
looking for all event pokemon and shiney pokemon I use action replay clone cheat only (could clone and trade back if you want)

I currently have

Shineys

Lapras (OT PETER)Nature: Docile, Ability: Water Absorb, Move Set: Growl, Water Gun, Rain Dance, Ice Beam ITEM Held PP MAX Traded from Peteed

Event

Keldeo (OT SMR2012)Nature: Rash, Ability: Justified, Move Set: Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, BubbleBeam ITEM Held PP MAX Traded from Tabor

Deoxys (OT Plasma)Nature: Gentle, Ability: Pressure, Move Set: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse,Recover,Psycho Boost, ITEM Held: NONE Traded from Tabor

MEW (OT FAL2010)Nature: lax, Ability: Synchronize, Move Set: Pound , , ITEM Held: NONE Traded from

Pikachu colored Pichu (OT SPR2010)Nature: Jolly, Ability: Static, Move Set:Charge,Volt Tackle ,Endeavor,Endure, ITEM Held: NONE Traded from

so yeah hopfully we can help each other out as trying to fill up my pokedex with legit shinys and event pokemon

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Have not gotten any new events in a long time. Not sure when I will so if I do I will post my gen 6 Pokemon list here.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back