• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxxLatiasxxx's art (it still sucks though)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Yeah, although i'm no artist, i'm ok at drawing, and i'm a musician, and music shouldn't really have rules etc. And the pokemon in those bottom two are good, and it says to me that the most important part in the picture is the pokemon, and the fact that the pkmn are bolder than the background draws attention to the best bit of the picture.

More practice and you'll be brilliant

Thank you for your honest comments on my art work. I really appreciate it.

MetallicZ

Joker
    Years
    This is a good start. I can see that you really don't have drew much.
    Just practise, practise and practise and you can have amazing drawing skills after some years.
    Those animals are good but Lati@s needs some practising.
    And background needs a lot practising.

Just to compare, I started drawing as fast as I was born and I keep still drawing.
    These look like something that I drew when I was 7-9 years old. (Sorry, if this disappoints you)
    I need much more practising too.

I agree.. To be frank, your drawings look like 5-10 year olds.. Don't worry, I used to draw like that too.. But now my drawings have changed. Keep drawing regularly and I'm sure your drawings will turn out nicer and much better! Keep it up! Your drawings remind me of my little brother's drawing espicially the animals.. He love animals! :D Keep it up and post more of your drawings! :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    i remember when i first started drawin pokemon when i was like 7 i used to trace allot, id suggest doin that just as a beginning training, but eventually u gotta move on and know how to draw on your own.

Armand

The Wild Eagle
    Years
    Hi there,

the second set is much better and more improved than the first one, well done :)

your Lati pictures (not sure if latias or latios) are very good, especially second picture in set 2, take that picture as a sample and improve it :)

best wishes and good luck :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Thanks MetallicZ, Armand, and mosama thanks for your comments and yes I'm 18 years old and still draw like a little kid should I just give up now or should keep going? MetallicZ I already know my drawings suck but thanks for reminding me. Thanks for the comments again.

Back