• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XY Egg Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
  • Name: Sider / In game: Dustin
    Friend Code: 3668-9185-5171
    Egg: Eevee
    Special Traits: American father(3 perfect IV) with Japanese mother(4 perfect IV) bred with destiny knot via Madura method, egg moves

If this is still going in let me know when I can drop the egg to you via PM =]

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Name: Takeshi
    Friend Code: 5172 - 1391 - 1374
    Pokemon Egg: Porygon
    Special traits: Foreign parents, possible 2 or 3 IVs.

Sounds like fun! PM me when I can give this egg!

Trainer_Deadpool

Can I touch yer chimichanga?
    Years
  • Name: Demipool
    Friend Code: 0662-4390-5960
    Pokemon Egg: Gible
    Special traits: 31 Iv's in attack/defense

Please send me a PM when I can give you the egg

blademaa

Dragon-Type Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Kyle
    Friend Code:2595-1637-2143
    Pokemon Egg: Piplup
    Special Traits: 5 IVs from the Mother, Empoleon. Possible Egg Move being Hydro Pump.

PM me when to send the egg. Thank-you.​

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I'm very sorry to everyone who I did not get to trade with. I underestimated my work load with School and a nearly full time job. I will close this seeing as a few others loved this idea and want to host their own. I have PMs from everyone who I traded with and I will be PMing all of those who assisted me and giving them eggs back for my Tickets (if you still have them XD)

The Eggs will be picked from those given to me at random so I really hope none of you end up with what you bred. Anyways, thanks for trying to make this a success. Its only failure was my lack of time to keep it afloat. If anyone else wants to attempt this, please by all means do so~

mrpopo1701

Josh Varela
    Years
  • This looks like a lot of fun.

Name:Mrpopo1701
    FC:4098-4221-2882
    Pokemon Egg: Larviar
    Specail traits:High IV parents, egg move: Dragon Dance, Assurance
    PM me when you can

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back