• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XY has restored my interest in the anime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Ash catching Goodra restored my interest But I lost it now because Ash going to release it.
    If Ash isn't allow to keep the weakest Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon then He's not allowed to have Megevolution and it also mean he will not win the League.
    In other word , There is no different between watching XY Series & rewatching AG Series.
    Its obviously Ash going to lose Kalo league to another Writers Love-child only because he didn't had Megevolution.

Just think Which Pokemon going to replace Goodra ? A Skkido or Begmite ! Thats Goodra's replacement !
    Its not like Ash going to catch a Free Tyrantrum ! Plus Tyrantrum only has Size , Its Movepool sucks.

Wait, hold it, Ash left Goodra behind (as in, not Oaking it, but actually released it)?

Well, hopefully they'll at LEAST have Ash challenge the Elite 4, considering that currently, the shows ratings are so bad that the show, if it's not terminated by the writers own hand, will just be cancelled by the executives like what happened to the Love Hina Anime or what happened to Heroes (in other words, having a "Woody's Finest Hour" moment, or it being cut short.).

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Wait, hold it, Ash left Goodra behind (as in, not Oaking it, but actually released it)?

Well, hopefully they'll at LEAST have Ash challenge the Elite 4, considering that currently, the shows ratings are so bad that the show, if it's not terminated by the writers own hand, will just be cancelled by the executives like what happened to the Love Hina Anime or what happened to Heroes (in other words, having a "Woody's Finest Hour" moment, or it being cut short.).

Bulbapedia should be telling you that Sliggoo currently hasn't even evolved into Goodra yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Bulbapedia should be telling you that Sliggoo currently hasn't even evolved into Goodra yet.

I guess you have a point there. Still, the way Famon is talking, he seemed to be indicating that Ash would release Goodra (after Sliggoo evolves into Goodra, I mean), something I don't even recall it ever being indicated even on Bulbapedia.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I love DP because of Dawn. After the tomboyish Misty and May, Ash's female traveling companion was actually a feminine girl. The tomboyish angle returned in Iris. Serena is more feminine.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I love DP because of Dawn. After the tomboyish Misty and May, Ash's female traveling companion was actually a feminine girl. The tomboyish angle returned in Iris. Serena is more feminine.

I really wouldn't have called May tomboyish, as May seemed to be very feminine. Misty might have some tomboyish traits, yet she was also pretty feminine a lot of the time as well.

While I am zealously loyal to Misty thanks to Princess vs. Princess (where she actually proved herself to not be a Hina stereotype), the same can't be said for May or Dawn, unfortunately (and it's a shame I can't be loyal to Dawn, as she showed promise in the first few episodes), as they are unfortunately too similar to the Fiorello Fangirls from that aforementioned episode, Maron from DBZ (and for the record, that's Krillin's ex-girlfriend, not his daughter), and the girls from Love Hina, something I was taught not to like at all, hate in fact.

EDIT: I noticed you're a conservative based on your profile. We have that in common.

Back