• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XY OverUsed Ladder Race (Exile wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
Years
As of right now, Karpman has this thing won at a tidy 1796 rank. It's technically over now, unless people want to extend it again. (I really think this should be up to Karp especially since he's really pretty far ahead, second place is crobatrulez in the mid 1600s and I don't know if jake or myself will even have the time or willpower to catch up.)

Anyway, it's been fun, hopefully the next time we have a few more participants (especially since two of them went inactive) so the level of competition is a little higher. Even so, good stuff guys, and unless anyway raises major objections I'm going to ask for a lock and declare Karp winner.

Years
Might as well end it, kinda dont feel like i won since i called it quits after that hax game but oh well. Hope we get more participants next time.

Long live medicham begin
Begin_speaking.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back