• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xyrin's Pokemon Shop!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Xyrin's Pokemon Shop
    I can NOT trade Gen IV anymore I just transferred all my Pokemon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rules
    1. Do NOT rush me, I have a life and I am not able to be on all hours of the day, it may take me a while to trade with you or get your pokemon
    2. No hacks, if I get a hack you better refund me :D
    3. After a trade is establish start VMing me, don't spam my thread
    4. If you want to get a trade set up POST in this thread. I will ignore everyone who PMs me or VMs for a giveaway or Pokemon in this thread.
    GIVEAWAY!
    I have 12 I repeat 12 Male Oshawotts to give away! Hurry and get yours before I run out! (7 left)

Wants
    White Exclusives.
    Shinies
    EVed Pokemon
    IVed Pokemon
    Events
    Average Pokemon that I need for my PokeDex ( Just tell me some semi-rarers)
    Shiny Eevee (REALLY WANT)
    Trading
    PokeRus Pokemon (I will offer these for free but it won't hurt to give me something besides a Patrat.
    All starters!
    Pretty much anything I can breed and I have

Pending Trades:
    darkwing1987: Tepig for Charamander (need to breed)

Check out Weepers Thread! He will give away free pokemon and services! He's amazing! At least check it out HERE!

Thanks for Trading!

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    @ Notch Ear Pichu

Does it have to be female? I can get it nonetheless.

@darkwing

K, I only have one Charamder so I'll need to breed it.

Cradily

Fossil merchant
    Years
    Tepig for Squirtle?

Edit: Sorry just saw your pending, but im interested in Squirtle. Would you accept for Axew? Or anything else you are interested in?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    @ Cradidly
    Yeah Axew would be great! I never got around to catching one yet. But if you have white a Solsis would be better.

@ slowbro I has to have Pokerus? Okay I think I can do that.

@ Basculin Yes I do have shinies but they're not up for trade, I don't have many.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I can get a Petilil if you want. A Snivy too.

I'm interested in any Kanto Starters.

I'll take the petilil I have a snivy coming soon. I have all 3 so you can pick whatver you want! :D It will take me a few days to get my ditto probably.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I would like to request a Charmander, (if you are indeed trading the starters from Gen I).

Name a White exclusive, and I'll get it to you in return. Other than that, all I have are a few Snivy eggs and all the legendaries. (Besides those weird cloud pokemon. They keep running away from me. D: ).

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I would like to request a Charmander, (if you are indeed trading the starters from Gen I).

Name a White exclusive, and I'll get it to you in return. Other than that, all I have are a few Snivy eggs and all the legendaries. (Besides those weird cloud pokemon. They keep running away from me. D: ).
    K charmander is good. I'll get you one. Could you get me a ditto. I need one to breed better. You could take a good poke so that you know you'll get your charmander. Then trade my poke back. That would be the fastest way for you to get your poke.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    K charmander is good. I'll get you one. Could you get me a ditto. I need one to breed better. You could take a good poke so that you know you'll get your charmander. Then trade my poke back. That would be the fastest way for you to get your poke.

Ok. Not sure what you're trying to say, but I can spare my lvl. 55 Ditto. Sounds good to me.
    EDIT:
    Oh, wait. If you're talking about time issues, no worries. You can just have it in the meantime.

FC:
    4255 3235 7904 Name: Austin
    (I already added you. Found it on your sig.).

ANOTHER EDIT:
    My friend code changed.

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    oh haha.

Bulbasaur okay?
    K lol. Wanna get on now???

Ok. Not sure what you're trying to say, but I can spare my lvl. 55 Ditto. Sounds good to me.
    EDIT:
    Oh, wait. If you're talking about time issues, no worries. You can just have it in the meantime.

FC:
    4255 3235 7904 Name: Austin
    (I already added you. Found it on your sig.).

ANOTHER EDIT:
    My friend code changed.
    Sorry I said the wrong thing. I want a ditto, any level for my charamander. lolifailed

Back