• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Y HALLO THAR!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hey, I'm new here (obviously) and hope to make your acquaintance. I play Poke'mon, Magic The Gathering, and other action/adventure games.

I am currently working on a BL team, and hope to battle you all very soon! :D

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    Hey, I'm new here (obviously) and hope to make your acquaintance. I play Poke'mon, Magic The Gathering, and other action/adventure games.

I am currently working on a BL team, and hope to battle you all very soon! :D
    Well, I wish you luck!

Welcome to the New Users/Welcome Section of our Burger Restaraunt. Sadly, nobody talks about burgers or orders them, but they do talk about Pokemon, for a reason I haven't found yet. But they're going to be sorry for driving us out of buisness! Nobody's going to order Big Mac's now...

Just kidding.:D

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, where we talk about Pokemon! Have a fun time, and read the rules!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723

Great! Let's eat burgers sometime together and become fat. <_<

Good Luck meeting new friends!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Hi

Im new too i also play magic the gathering and have almost completed the game

Back