• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

y helo thar

Years
    Hey y'all, I've lurked for a while and I've finally decided to make an account here.
    I like Blastoise. I met him once, he's a pretty cool guy.
    Also, I fear that if I don't like him he will Hydro Cannon me. It's a good thing he has bad sight, otherwise he would be able to read this part.
    My guess is I'm going to hanging out in the Emulation section mostly.
    I ain't too good at these 'about me' type things either. What else...
    Ooh, I like Magic: the Gathering an unhealthy amount, and I was very sad to find out Counterspell is no longer in Standard (I had a very long Magic drought). And physics too. Like it an unhealthy amount I mean. Physics is not a Magic card, so it being in Standard would be bizarre, let alone it no longer being in Standard.
    The end.
    Man, that was longer than I expected. Sorry.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hah, why apologize for a lengthy intro? xD

Those are always amusing to read! >w>

Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, BoLevar!

Have fun around here, and don't forget to go check out the rules.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    No need to be sorry about the long intro. ^_^
    If you need any help or a chat, I'll be here!
    Please read and follow the rules. The best one is HAVE FUN!
    See you around, eh?

Crissy xX

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    you've met blastoise? that's got me confused. is it a person on here called Blastoise who is partially sighted or have you met Blastoise the pokemon in your imagination? Anyway. Welcome!! Have fun.

Back