• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ya, I might as well be new...

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
    I haven't been on in ages. I have been busy with other things on and off the internet. So, anyway...I am back and plan on being active again. :)

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    Welcome back Nor! I hope you enjoy your stay here and PM me if you wanna be friends.

~+Tito+~

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Well i guess welcome back is in order then. XD Nice to have you back with us here at PC and i hope you are able to stay for a longer time. See you around.

~Kipper~

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome back~
    Never knew you, but I hope you have a good time here!
    PM me if you would like to be friends or chat sometime.
    x3 hehe. I'm a Jesus Freak too, XD

~ God Bless You~
    and~catch ya later~
    :2:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there, welcome back. ^^
    Hope you have fun around here. x3

~ See ya around the forums!

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
    Ya, I might as well be new...
    back to PC Forums. Now you are my friend.

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
    Sorry to respond so late to these posts. I have been busy with work. I am on now and I added all of you to my friends list. This topic can die now if it would like so that the new peoples threads can be posted on. I just wanted to say thanks for the warm re-welcome. :)

Back