• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yada-yada-yada~

Hjorth

Danish Deer
Years
  • Hellow, Greetings, tada.
    So, I guess I'll write here as a new user, first post, yay. I hope that I'll get a warm welcome. 8D
    I should probably tell a bit about myself, so, I'm a fourteen years old Dane, (person from Denmark, a smaaall country above Germany, if anyone is in doubt.) who was a great, great fan of Pokémon as a kid, and now is beginning to get really interested in the lovely universe, once again. My real name is Emma, and I draw. A lot.

Random fact of the day: My username is both my middlename, and Danish for "Deer"

Farewell~

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hello Hjorth ( or should I say "deer" =P), Welcome to PC!

I'm sure you'll love it here...We have tons of nice people who all share the same passion for pokemon as you do! Nice to see that you're getting back into it!

If you enjoy drawing, you might want to check out our Art Gallery, where other PC members have posted their work. If you feel up to it, perhaps you could add a few pieces to our collection =)

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you ever need anything or just want to say hi!

I hope you have fun here at PC, enjoy!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure everyone here will understand if English is not your first language.
    *Points to signature*

Most of us here at the Pokécommunity are quite kind and we would never do such a thing as point out someone's flaws! Well... Perhaps if they meant to talk like that; I'm, of course, talking about "chat speak." :/

In any case, you seem to speak English incredibly well. If I hadn't seen that in your signature, well, honestly I would have never even known! Kudos to you, I wish I could speak my second language as good as you can!
    (I can go from Spanish to English pretty well, not so pretty the other way around. :o)

As Aurasphere said, I'm sure your art will be very much appreciated here, Hjorth. I do hope that I will get to see some in the future!

Enjoy yourself and continue to bask in the glow of warm welcomes!
    (Mine is just the second of many more to come, I highly assume.)

Years
  • Welcome to PC Emma, Can I call you Emma? :P

Like Aurasphere and Hiidoran said, I'm sure your art will be vevy much appreciated here. xD
    Make sure to read the rules if you haven't already. Have any Questions read the FAQ's. If you have any other questions, Feel free to PM/VM me, I'll do my best to assist.

Enjoy your stay here and have Fun!

Edit: Oh wow, just noticed yer sig, Your english seems fine to me. ;D

~Ryu

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • In any case, you seem to speak English incredibly well. If I hadn't seen that in your signature, well, honestly I would have never even known! Kudos to you, I wish I could speak my second language as good as you can!

I thought the exact same thing. XD You have fine English skills by my eyes.

Hiya Emma, welcome to our community. :D And no worries, you'll definitely get a warm welcome. Hey, you already reeled two supporters and a Moderator in here. XD Getting back into Pocket Monsters is fun, I've done it before, and it's refreshing to start with it again. Kinda like a clean slate. Anywho, hope you enjoy everything here. ;D

Hjorth

Danish Deer
    Years
  • Thank you so much everyone. Nice to hear that I'm not totally lost when it comes to speaking English xD
    I'll defantly upload some art soon, and until then, thanks again for the welcome ^_^

btw RyoKotsei, yeah you can call me Emma xD

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • who was a great, great fan of Pokémon as a kid, and now is beginning to get really interested in the lovely universe, once again.

Yeah dude, same with me. Except I always was a huge fan of pokemon...I just went through a brief period of denial myself between the ages of 12-14. Haha...even now, most of my friends have no idea I visit this site regularly >_>

Anyways, your grammer's fine, man. Even if English isn't your first language, I still have no trouble understanding anything you say. I mean, it's still a hell of a lot better than half the mindless D/P newbs here. Seriously...even if you play, avoid thats section of the forum at all costs <_<

The people here are cool, and PC's just an overall pretty chill place to hang out at in your free time. So yeah...Have fun here :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ell hello, I only wish that I knew how to pronounce your name but for now it doesnt matter. Im sure as long as you are fair and friendly and abide by the rules you will be warm welcomed.

Back