• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yahoo Or Google

Yahoo Or Google

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
  • Technically, I'm using Google. What I'm actually using is Scroogle, which takes results from Google and displays them in a less annoying format (and doesn't save my searches for six months like Google does).

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Google for sure. I've never used Yahoo before and to be honest, I always forget there are other search engines besides Google because of how much I'll use it. XD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I've only used Yahoo if Google isn't working at school. XD; Or sometimes emails.

Google has to be the win. (And ma best friend as well as V i n c æ n t's. :D)

Kagura

..what?
    Years
  • I prefer the simplicity of Google as a search engine.
    However I use Yahoo Mail, I have been ever since I appeared on the internets.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Google's a lot more simpler to load, and that's a lot easier for me when I max my bandwidth and the internet becomes slow.

Ayselipera

Yahoo is terrible barely gives you any information or pics.
    Sadly Yahoo is my default and I can't figure out how to
    change it so I'm always typing in google.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I voted Google, it's the best, and has lots of features.
    I'm not fond on Yahoo!, sorry. :(

I like Google just because it's easy to use. If you don't count that glitch where every website was being marked harmful to your computer, you could say that it's much more reliable. :)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really love Google. It is such a helpful and wonderful search engine. You can find anything using Google. It is for the win! I did use Yahoo! before, but it didn't pull enough results as Google does.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I always use Google, since it simply really is the best.
    It even loads faster than the others.

But I did use Yahoo once or twice, just to check it out...

Back