• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YanmegaLv55's Trading Plaza; Item's, Medicine, Tm's and Pokemon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future Arceus

I hate my name
Years
  • random, but would you like 2 free sets of the regis?(not including regigigas)

Would you trade your shiny drantini for a raquaza, groundon, kyogre, and a phione?

Last edited:

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
  • random, but would you like 2 free sets of the regis?(not including regigigas)

Would you trade your shiny drantini for a raquaza, groundon, kyogre, and a phione?
    Are you sure about trading all those for a dratini?
    And trading free sets of regis?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    Omg could I PLEASE have a sun stone? I don't have a lot because I just started my soul silver, (I have 4 badges) but I could try to get something u like! It would totally make my life if I could get a sun stone.

YanmegaLv55

Years
  • For the Crobat? I be ready in 10 min
    And ill trade the snorlax for your shiny umbreon.
    if not, then your milotic

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Hey do you need a sneasel that's male or an egg? Because I need an expert belt ( if you have one), choice specs and a razor claw. I also have some random pokemon from fr/lg/emerald.

Last edited:

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Pokemon such as...X_X Wish I hadn't traded alot away. These ones : gastly, relicanth, smeargle, pikachu, kecleon, paras, ekans, diglett, beldum, horsea...well I could go on for a while. Just name some and I'll see.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I'm liking your Level 1 Shiny Dartini and Level 100 Shiny Gallade.
    I have Articuno and Moltres of which I have absolutely no use for, both are UT and at Level 60. I can also chuck in a Level 97 Gyarados if you want?

YanmegaLv55

Years
  • I'm liking your Level 1 Shiny Dartini and Level 100 Shiny Gallade.
    I have Articuno and Moltres of which I have absolutely no use for, both are UT and at Level 60. I can also chuck in a Level 97 Gyarados if you want?
    Sorry, the Dratini goes to Shiny Arceus;HOWEVER if he trades hacks(I have a feeling he will =I), I will trade it to you and I will accept your deal
    Pokemon such as...X_X Wish I hadn't traded alot away. These ones : gastly, relicanth, smeargle, pikachu, kecleon, paras, ekans, diglett, beldum, horsea...well I could go on for a while. Just name some and I'll see.
    I need a beldum. I have all your Item wants.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back