• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*yawn* Good night...

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    What time do you usually hit your bed?? Is it up to you or do you still have a bedtime which i highly doubt that there are still people with bedtimes... LOL!

Its like 1 am right now but im still fresh like an ORANGE juice (thanks to Beachboy ;D)
    I usually go to bed at 3 or 4am... It depends though... If there's school tmrw, which there is tmrw, i'll sleep early... lets say around now =p

One more question, how do you lull yourself to sleep??
    Stare the ceiling? Read something? Or you just fall asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow XD

I like to stare my ceiling and pretty much just think about stuffs im going to do tmrw, then i'll be in dreamland...

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    On school nights, around 11:00. Maybe as early as 10:00 if I have a headache or something. I don't get enough sleep if I stay up any later, which leads to me coming home with a headache and going to sleep earlier the next day.

Weekends and summer, it's really just whenever I get tired. That can be as early as midnight if I'm not feeling well or I had a long day, and as late as four or five in the morning if I manage to find a lot to do. I'd say it's typically around 2:30 to 3:30 AM.

Edit: Didn't see question 2 there!

Usually I lay in bed and play my DS until I can hardly keep my eyes open any more. That works. Sometimes I try my iPod, but that doesn't really help, seeing as how with my choice in music I end up boucing around the room. :V

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Well, I've left school now, but on a school night (even while my exams were in full swing) it was usually around midnight-1am. On non-school nights, including now, basically until whenever I want, or untill when I feel tired. And to get myself to sleep, I either play my DS, read, or just shut my eyes and think about things.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    When I was in school, my parents said I had to go to bed at 10 o'clock, but I didn't up actually going to bed until after eleven or even midnight. Now that it's summer, I go to bed whenever I please, despite my parents telling me to go to bed at 12:00-1:00. Most times, I end up going to bed around 2 or 3, although this summer I want to pull some all-nighters~ >.o

As for lulling myself to sleep, I do one of three things: Read a book to help me sleep, try and lose myself in La-La-Land, or play Crisis Core until I get sleepy. The last option almost always works. XD

usami

biohazard
    Years
    I go to bed whenever I feel like it, most of the time it's at 5am, though. Unless I'm not feeling too good, in which case I leave at.. 9 or 10pm.
    I can't really lull myself to sleep, if I can't sleep.. I'm not going to be able to, so I just do other things.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    During the school year, I try to go to bed around 11. I usually end up falling to sleep around 12-12:30.

During the summer on the other hand...its more like around 3 am. :D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I never go to bed at the same time. I just go when I am dead tired otherwise I would just lay there thinking too much. XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I usually head off sometime between 2AM and 5AM. The past few nights it's been around 4:30 when I finally feel tired enough to try and sleep. During the school year I try to be asleep by 3AM, but most of the time I'm way too awake.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I can lay in bed at any time really, but the time when I actually fall asleep is usually past midnight. Yesterday, it was 4 in the morning (I was watching a movie).

Years
    These days, I go to bed between 1-3 AM, sometimes 3:30, since I don't have to get up early in the morning.

As for getting to sleep, I just lay in bed and shut my eyes until I'm asleep. It's the only thing that works, even if it takes an hour or more. :/ I rarely lie down and fall asleep within minutes.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    These days I sleep when I want basically. School days however, I sleep around 11 PM.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    During the school year, I get to bed around midnight, which probably isn't the best thing in the world. :\
    But over the summer I'll stay up anywhere from 1 to 3 in the morning.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    During the school year, I had to be in bed by eleven, but I normally was on my computer without my parents knowing, and only ended up going to bed at five in the morning. Now that I'm off school for the Summer, my parents don't really care how long I stay up so long as I get a good night's sleep. I normally stay up until about five because I'm addicted to a certain forum known as The PokéCommunity, but now that I'm off school I was to extend that to six in the morning.

As for going to sleep, I normally lie down and close my eyes. It does work for most of society.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    As everyone else, it depends on what I'd be doing the next day. My bed time starts from 0AM to 2 or 3 AM, I used to be up till late before getting this job, but now I usually go to sleep somewhere between 0 and 1 am.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Well, lately I've been heading to bed around 11 at night. Usually, when school's around, I end up sleeping horribly a lot... and I go to bed at 9 or 10, sometimes even 8. =/

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    This thread has just reminded me that it's 12:11 Eastern Standard Time and that I still need to catch up on the sleep I lost during the last two weeks of the school year. >_<

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I used to go to bed around 2am everyday on school days but I ended up being late and feeling like crap everyday. Nowadays I try to get to sleep before 10:30pm which gives me 8 hours of sleep. I can survive on 6 hours but I need at least 8 to concentrate. I usually catch up on sleep in the weekend, going to sleep at 3am and waking up at 12pm.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    It's always been hjard to sleep for me... :<

The last week or two, due to summer mostly, I've been going asleep around 11am. During the school year around 12-2 if I'm lucky.

And to get to sleep, I have to read or close my eyes and listen to music... :/

Back