• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Yawn* Might as well make one of these....

Years
    I'm T-Tar because Tyranitar is the most epic pokemon known to man. I've been on a few other forums, on one of them (Nintendo Hub) I got banned for laughing at an Admin's 360 getting the RROD. So after that I just didn't feel like going back if I could get banned for stupid **** like that again.

So yeah, some of my favorite games are Gears 2 (Get this, its too great to pass up), Pokemon (Obviously), etcetera, etcetera. My favorite songs are "Juicy" By Biggie Smalls and "Changes" By Pac (So I like both, sue me.) I like a few animes, mainly Naruto Shippuuden and Full Metal Alchemist. So that's about it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    So after that I just didn't feel like going back if I could get banned for stupid **** like that again.
    Careful not to friend >100 people at a single time, else there will be (no bans but) lots of -reps and VM abuse. That is just a fraction of my wisdom; lend me your ear if you wish to be wise...

Please enjoy your stay. If you do game development at all, you'll probably run into me there. If not, the last piece of wisdom I offer is that you'll never have to see Agent Zero again if you accept my friend request...

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Sorry to hear about the overreaction on the admins part. If it was me i would have not wanted to join again either. I agree that Tyranitar is one good pokemon but i bet you can't guess what pokemon i think is the best ill give you one guess?!

Well anyway goodbye and have a happy new year and *sigh*¬_¬ read the rules!

Years
    Careful not to friend >100 people at a single time, else there will be (no bans but) lots of -reps and VM abuse. That is just a fraction of my wisdom; lend me your ear if you wish to be wise...

Please enjoy your stay. If you do game development at all, you'll probably run into me there. If not, the last piece of wisdom I offer is that you'll never have to see Agent Zero again if you accept my friend request...

OK thanks for the advice.

Hello and welcome to PC!

Sorry to hear about the overreaction on the admins part. If it was me i would have not wanted to join again either. I agree that Tyranitar is one good pokemon but i bet you can't guess what pokemon i think is the best ill give you one guess?!

Well anyway goodbye and have a happy new year and *sigh*¬_¬ read the rules!

I know, funny thing is he's 21 but acts like a 1st grader. >.>

Uhh....let me guess.......Mewtwo?

OK, I will read it. You too btw.

*sigh* might as well respond...

Welcome to Pokecommunity!

Lol, thanks.

Years
    Welcome! I know people who have been banned from forums for the stupidest things, if I was banned for a dumb reasonlike that I wouldn't wanna join again. I'd actually loathe that whole forum...

Well, welcome and have a fun time here! :)

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    Hey, I'm kinda new too, but regardless, welcome to PokéCommunity. I'm Captain Couch, and Gears is ultimate win.

The reason for you getting banned is just ludicrous. Yeah, RRODs suck and everything, but getting banned because you laughed at it is just plain stupid.

Just a bit of irony though, I think it's funny how you guys were talking about 360s on Nintendo Hub, LOL.

Years
    Thanks everyone. And Storm I do battle, I just need to breed a new team.

:/ On Nintendo Hub I was unbanned cause the other Admin realized how stupid he was being. On one thread another guy posted something saying he bans for outrageous stuff and all I said was "QFT, he needs to read this." He banned us both without warning for a week for "Trolling". >.>

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello there welcome to PC,we always love new members and were glad ya joined. I see your enjoying your time here already that is great. Well if you seem to need any help please feel free to send a pm anytime,I'm here to help. And see you around soon.

~Paul

Back