• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay, I'm new, and i love shaymin

kaminer4545

SHAYMIN LOVER
Years
  • I AM NEW, IT TOOK ME A WHILETO FIGURE OUT HO TO GET TO FORUM PART. I LOVE SHAYMIN :D :D :D

Oh, sorry, i had caps lock on, i never usually notice because i use it all the time, i'll try not to use it

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well, I suppose I like Shaymin too. Heh, welcome to PC! If you have any questions or need someone to chat with, feel free to drop by my profile and post away. Hope you have fun here!

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • Welcome to the site btw your caps are on ;P

Its alright but you might want some capitals like your I's ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Heh, just look over your post before you post it if you have trouble noticing that Caps Lock is on. Online, it gives the impression of shouting. ;<

In any case, welcome to the PokéCommunity. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you enjoy your stay here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Welcome!
    I like Shaymin too, its a good Pokemon.
    Read the rules and have fun!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hello in Diglett 032. Diglett is favorite pokemon. Read the rules and enjoy PC.

kaminer4545

SHAYMIN LOVER
    Years
  • YAY, i read the rules finally, usually i read the rules right away, but i didn't really feel like it at the time. at least i didn't break any of the rules.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    hi im new and i no how to reply(duh or i wouldent be heer) but cant make my own thread i read the rules and whint to faq nothing nota zip i need help and shamin is cool both forms althow i like eevees as my fav.

kaminer4545

SHAYMIN LOVER
    Years
  • i can see why it would get addicting, very popular, quick replies (missing no. is my second favorite pokemon)

Back