• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay me!

Years
    Hello,

Name's Claude. Come to trade, get/give tips. I'm currently playing X and Y. Working on acquiring legendary or rare Pokemon. I'm breeding and such. I like games, working out, motorcycles and living. Also breathing too.

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
    Hello,

Name's Claude. Come to trade, get/give tips. I'm currently playing X and Y. Working on acquiring legendary or rare Pokemon. I'm breeding and such. I like games, working out, motorcycles and living. Also breathing too.

Hey Claude, nice to meet you! I heard you liek mudkipz. :p

On a serious note, welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. It's a pity I don't play on catridge very much other than for the storyline though bit there are many other users that will be able to help you out with trades and all your breeding endeavors in the Trade Corner forum. Yup, I enjoy working out too, but often too lazy to take the trip down to the gym. You can discuss your various gaming interests here too!

Good luck and see you around, cheers. :)

Living and breathing are my favorite things. Without them I wouldn't be able to do much else, ehe. ;P It's lovely to meet you, Claude! Welcome! ♥

Ooh, good luck on your legendary/rare Pokemon hunt! I finished my Pokedex a few months ago so nowadays I just breed for shinies as I await the release of OR/AS. Speaking of, do you plan on getting those? Guessing yes going by your avatar (Mudkip's adorable.. though I've yet to get used to its evolved forms, ugh).

Hope you have a good time here! :D Be sure to ask a staff member if you need anything.

Years
    @Musicality - How did you figure that out?! Thanks for the welcome. :) I'm lazy myself sometimes too.

@Sheep - Yes mudkip is my favorite starter! I plan on getting Ruby, my friend and I always split the two, he'll get Ruby. Thanks for the welcome!

Back