• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay my very own sprite thread, I hope you wont close this one. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Now tell me, why are both of my other sprite threads closed? And why is it that I may not dubblepost, how am I able to show my sprites this way? Omf.
    Scratches:

Older scratches:

Some are old, some are new, these just are my favorites.
    : D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    They're awesome! I love the scratches but I see lot of flaws you may want to fix on .like shading, sun source and lineshading. as for MIXES, They don't look like mixes..

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    They're awesome! I love the scratches but I see lot of flaws you may want to fix on .like shading, sun source and lineshading. as for MIXES, They don't look like mixes..

Tell me what I should fix ;D..
    The mixes are mixes where I used parts of real pokemon to create a fakemanz. I don't know how they are called here, splices?

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    All of those fakemon are very nice, except some of the shading and lighting needs to be worked on a bit more.

And for those mixes, I can't really find any parts of "real" pokemon in there, they look more like original fakemon to me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Excellent sprites. And the reason he doesn't look like mixes is because they look original. Usually mixes are a fusion between to pokemon, not a Frankenstein.

On a dutch forum, where I post my sprites the most, they call these mixes. The things you're talking about are called fusions or wannabes there.. That's why I just called them mixes. :] For example, the green bug thing has treecko's head, charizards mouth, feraligatr's back pointy thingies, beedrills idontknowhowtocalthemz and croconaw's tail.
    And for the scratches, only the first two scratches are recent. So.. I only need comments on them, I'm not using the others anyway.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Your last two threads were closed cause they hadn't been posted in for over a month, that's it. Keeping them open and allowing someone to post would only be a violation of the rules.

As for your sprites, your drawing and shading skill are quite excellent. However, they seem a bit too small, and they face the side too much,

asian_baybeex3

march32k8♥
    Years
    Your sprites are pretty good, to me the mixes dont look nothing like the original pokemon you mixed them with. it looks like a fakemon or scratch.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back