• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yay!same quest!mewtwo vs mew?who win?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    hmm,in de first movie,mew n mewtwo fight n fight but theres no ending as ash step in to stop dem....de professor dat make mewtwo says dat mewtwo is more powerful den mew..however,when they fight,it seems dat dey are equal?so which 1 of dem is more powerful?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Yeah, I bet their stats would be exactly the same on the max level if they were programmed into one of the current games. I mean, they're both evenly matched. It would be a stalemate if they fought.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    panghan7 said:
    hmm,in de first movie,mew n mewtwo fight n fight but theres no ending as ash step in to stop dem....de professor dat make mewtwo says dat mewtwo is more powerful den mew..however,when they fight,it seems dat dey are equal?so which 1 of dem is more powerful?
    Do you seapka english?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    hmm,i do speak english....only that i cant write it properly as i dun have school for 6 months already....long holiday....well,i am goin that mew n mewtwo are equally good......:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    niether, Mewtwo is Mew's cloned son and of course they would be even in power. besides Mewtwo is one of my favorites ^_^

Back