• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye old pokecastle~~We got it all~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
    @hunnypot
    Who's being annoying? Last time I checked, it was the other way around. Either way, so you're staying? And congrats on the Treecko dude.

@Jerichob
    The Trapinch was under the Pokémon Black header, and in the DW((What does that stand for?) spoiler there's a male Trapinch. I'm willing to breed a Phione, a Rotom, or give you something else. I've got almost all of the Unova dex, so I can breed anything from there that's breedable. Anything else I'd have to check if I have it first, okay?

It means Dream world, and not to be rude but please carry your conversation somewhere else, this is a trading thread, not a chatting thread.
    And if you are able to get a UT rotom then that would be great

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    @jerichob
    Nah, it's fine. Sorry for doing that. So uh...what's UT? I'm in dire need of a terms dictionary....sorry for my noobness. It'll get better. I hope.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
    @jerichob
    Nah, it's fine. Sorry for doing that. So uh...what's UT? I'm in dire need of a terms dictionary....sorry for my noobness. It'll get better. I hope.

UT translates into Untrained, it means that you have not trained the pokemon in any way shape or form

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Ah, that makes sense! Yeah, this one'll be untrained, but it might have some egg moves. That should be all, since its other parent'll be a Ditto.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
    Hi I have a breeding request... :)

Pokemon:Zorua
    Ability:ANY
    Nature:ANY
    Shiny:No
    Hatch Location:ANY

TY, I appreciate it!

This is ready for you!!

Awh thanks so much! :) just let me know when you can trade! And if you need anything else, feel free to let me know!

Your suicune and shiny litwick are ready for trading!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Got the Rotom, Jerichob. It's got a Naughty nature, with the ability Levitate. The egg moves are Astonish, Thunderwave, ThunderShock, and Confuse Ray. Its stats are 12HP, 6A, 6D, 7SPA, 5SPD, and 5S.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    .......I'm confused by that term still...... -_-;; How do you figure out the IVs? Is that saying what stats are the best and worst?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Oh, ha. I finished finals yesterday, so I'm on summer break already.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Well, different schools get out at different times. When does your school start? It probably starts after mine.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Nah, it's fine. When are you free? I'm going to turn off Voice Chat when I trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back