• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye old pokecastle~~We got it all~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Shiny Politoed lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 384
    Atk. 167
    Def. 187
    Sp. Atk. 305
    Sp. Def. 235
    Spd. 176

Moves: Surf, Psychic, Ice Beam, Hidden Power

Shiny Armaldo lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP 354
    Atk. 383
    Def. 207
    Sp. Atk. 136
    Sp. Def. 174
    Spd. 98

Moves: Aqua Tail, Superpower, X-Scissor, Swords Dance

Shiny Scizor lv100 Adamant (NN Protential) Checked
    HP 316
    Atk. 394
    Def. 236
    Sp. Atk. 131
    Sp. Def. 225
    Spd. 166

Moves: Brick Break, X-Scissor, Roost, Swords Dance

Shiny Azelf lv100 Modest Checked
    HP 276
    Atk. 259
    Def. 175
    Sp. Atk. 372
    Sp. Def. 177
    Spd. 318

Moves: Grass Knot, Flamethrower, Psychic, Explosion

Shiny Relicanth lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP 366
    Atk. 295
    Def. 269
    Sp. Atk. 113
    Sp. Def. 151
    Spd. 185

Moves: Waterfall, Stone Edge, Rain Dance, Earthquake

Shiny Lugia lv100 Lax Checked
    HP 338
    Atk. 189
    Def. 300
    Sp. Atk. 212
    Sp. Def. 304
    Spd. 244

Is it too much to ask for these? if it is just let me know

Nah, that isn't too much, we can trade later!!

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • @Jerichob10 I could breed starters. I have most of them.

Already have 2 breeder's, falling is my main breeder and she is on most of the time like me, so i dont need a breeder, if you learned how to RNG then i could "Hire" you as my shiny flawless breeder, but other then that im afraid that there really isnt anything else to do, if you want to know how to rng go here: https://cbe001.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.systemnet.info&channel=#TradeCorner

And ask mac or blade to teach you

SethGallahad

Knight of Legends
    Years
  • How about I be like a trader. Not just any kind, but for Legendaries or rare pokemon. I have contacts willing to clone Legendaries and rare pokemon and give them to me.

Something like that maybe?

If you really don't need me that's fine. I'm just throwing ideas here.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
  • Already have 2 breeder's, falling is my main breeder and she is on most of the time like me, so i dont need a breeder, if you learned how to RNG then i could "Hire" you as my shiny flawless breeder, but other then that im afraid that there really isnt anything else to do, if you want to know how to rng go here: https://cbe001.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.systemnet.info&channel=#TradeCorner

And ask mac or blade to teach you

Sorry to be inpatient but can you answer my question, and I already learned how to RNG Abuse, the thing is I need to download the calculator and get a new charger because my last one broke so >~< just to let you know :3

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • How about I be like a trader. Not just any kind, but for Legendaries or rare pokemon. I have contacts willing to clone Legendaries and rare pokemon and give them to me.

Something like that maybe?

If you really don't need me that's fine. I'm just throwing ideas here.

Well, i would be willing to add you but right now my trade thread is about to be changed completely, i am getting some help so it can look a lot better and people can get around it much easier. But i honestly dont need anybody doing that sort of stuff right now, but i do need rng abusers, so like i said if you really want to be part of this thread then you have to learn how.

Sorry to be inpatient but can you answer my question, and I already learned how to RNG Abuse, the thing is I need to download the calculator and get a new charger because my last one broke so >~< just to let you know :3

Do you know how to abuse iv's and generate shinys? So aka flawless shinys?

Falling Wishes

Years
  • I know how to do shinys now and I'm going to start focusing on IV's and then how to do both so yeah >~< right now I can't do anything because my charger for my laptop is broken so you'll have to wait till tomorrow maybe.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • I know how to do shinys now and I'm going to start focusing on IV's and then how to do both so yeah >~< right now I can't do anything because my charger for my laptop is broken so you'll have to wait till tomorrow maybe.

Well would you like to become a bigger part of the thread then fallen? i would really like that :) and we really need someone who can RNG abuse, im not good at it so i cant really do it, but it would be great and we would get even more popular if you did it, what do ya say?

Falling Wishes

Years
  • Well would you like to become a bigger part of the thread then fallen? i would really like that :) and we really need someone who can RNG abuse, im not good at it so i cant really do it, but it would be great and we would get even more popular if you did it, what do ya say?

I'll think about it >~< and your DW Shuppet is ready, I hatched it at White Forest, can we trade now I won't be on tonight, going somewhere, and if there are anymore breeding requests send me a vm of what they are so I may do them tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2012
    Hi, would you mind if i used your services again? :) I'm looking for

Pokemon: skorupi
    Ability: battle armor
    Nature: lonely
    Shiny: nope
    Hatch Location:anywhere

thank you!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    @Jerichob
    I'm working on calibrating my DS for RNG abuse, so I can help with that too! Does anyone know how to get more than one DW Pokemon out of the Dream World a day?

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Yes you can be very fast at getting the pokes and there is something that you can do to add more time, and i am also making a new trade thread with the help of twilight blade, if you want a sneak peak at it go here

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7005219&postcount=61

And as for you learning to rng and joining, it sounds good, and when you show potential i will offer you a position to join the thread, it is starting with me and falling wishes.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Lol like i said, you need to show potential and you need to be an active trader with me in order to become a member of trade thread, anyways posting trade thread now

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Oh, and I can do breeding too. Seth is a good breeder, I can vouch for that. I'm not sure about other stuff though. But he's got a lot of Pokemon.

@Seth
    I'm gonna call you Seth so that no one else gets confused..haha. Okay, so I've got a Pidgeot somewhere, want me to breed it for ya?

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    im interested in the female magic guard abra

i have a hasty female regenerator tangela

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back