• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yeah, i'm new

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2012
    Hi i'm new and after many years of playing Pokemon rom hacks and I've decided to make one. i find it very fun so far(i started yesterday) i've been to this site many times before and the community seems wonderful. :D

Years
  • Hello there, gigal~! A big welcome to PC. :D

Ahh I actually found out about the site years ago because of the wonderful hacks people have here! Nice to see you're working on your own, I'm sure you'll find lots of resources in the Emulation section that will prove to be useful. :3 Looking forward to seeing it completed!

Glad to see you're liking our community so far, though~ we are pretty awesome, haha. Does that mean you'll stick around and be an active member? Haha buuut enjoy yourself here and feel free to drop off a message on my profile if you need any help or just want to chat. ^_^

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi gigal :3,welcome!I stumbled across this site around two years ago for help on my Pokemon gaming but its turned into so much more n_n.Not just posting your opinion but having a great time with others and really enjoying yourself :3. I hope you find PC amazing as well.

ROM Hacking? I'm not really a fan myself to be honest,but Pokemon Hacks are entertaining to play.I can't get my head around all this technology talk to be honest,so while some of my friends go on about it,I stand there looking confused xD.

This communtiy is really friendly,so if you're confused just contact a staff member and they'll sort out any problem,big or small. If you want to talk just VM me n_n,I'm open pretty much all the time.

I'm Rainbow by the way for short,just check the main rules and enjoy yourself here gigal :3!

Years
  • Hi i'm new and after many years of playing Pokemon rom hacks and I've decided to make one. i find it very fun so far(i started yesterday) i've been to this site many times before and the community seems wonderful. :D

Hi Gigal, welcome!

I'm Hikari, and I have been a Pokefan for 13 years. I used to lurk PC before I officially joined and I have to say being an actual member is much more fun than just lurking. I have since become a PC Supporter after 18 months here.

You're a budding ROM hacker I see? It's not really my department but I can still direct you to the PC Adoption Center where someone should hopefully help you out. Just remember that if you are seeking an Emulation mentor they are only there to show you around and suggest tools for you to use, not to help make your hack.

If you ever need to chat, feel free to VM me or a moderator.

- Hikari10

Back