• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yeah, it's a Pokebeach Invasion.. Hello.

riskbreakers

Bang!
    Years
    Hello there, I am Riskbreakers from the Pokebeach staff. I play the Trading Card Game and Doubles on the DS. I was referred here by Pandamore and I hope I can make some friends here.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hi there and welcome to PC :) Looks like we've been getting lots of members from Pokebeach lately, but the more the merrier :)
    Hope you enjoy your time here, and I'm sure you'll mkae tons of friends in no time...

If you need any help, I'm always a PM or VM away...Have Fun!

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    Your second and last names, maybe? ;3

Welcome, riskbreakers! Be nice, be crazy, be yourself, and you'll have lots of good time here.

Now, go to fly - and avoid pecking. See you!

You have a lovely avatar, btw. =3

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hé! Accueillir à PC! (Hey! Wecome to PC! In Francais. xD)
    If you need any help, I'll be here! ^_^
    Or for a chat, I will also be here again.
    Please; read and follow the rules. The best one should be ... HAVE FUN!!!
    See you around, eh?

Crissy xX

riskbreakers

Bang!
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome guys..

Well the forums look nice and organized, the only thing that I don't like is the lack of a TCG subforum. Can someone please fill me in on why there is no TCG subforum? D:

@Sunyshore: Thanks :D

riskbreakers

Bang!
    Years
    Yeah, things have gotten better for me on PB as time passed by. Small promotion and a bit known already because of my avatar and sig choices ._.

@Crash: Thanks, must be my sleepy mind getting to me. D:

Back