• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yeah.

M4GNITUDE

Pokemon Youtuber
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2010
    So, I'm Mag, and I just wanna say hi to everyone here, and I hope I have a very good time. I have my own pokemon youtube page, so be sure to check that out, and I will be looking for open battles soon.

Welcome all!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    So, I'm Mag, and I just wanna say hi to everyone here, and I hope I have a very good time. I have my own pokemon youtube page, so be sure to check that out, and I will be looking for open battles soon.

Welcome all!

Interesting...
    *flashback*
    I know a mag... though his name was mangnezone...had a nice youtube page himself, but your female so... oh well ;P

Anyways

*waves* Hi Mag! Welcome to Pokecommunity.

As with all places, check our rules, FAQ, etcetcetc, yadayada... lol, Have fun here at the forums.

If you need anything feel free to PM me. I'll help ya out.

See you around, and have a good time.
    Beach~

Back