• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year-Round Party Pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Okay this is a Rip-off of the Pol party thread, but i just wanted to make my own a little different. This RP takes place at a Year-Round Party house. You can e whoever you want just fill this out and join the party!

Name:
More info:

Sawyer

���
Years
oh, this is cool, but we should post our gender.
Name: ACManga (duh)
Looks: Medium brown hair, black T-shirt, Long jeans, Black beanie, Red and black eyes, Black skateboarding shoes.
More info:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
I sat on my doorstep waiting for people to arrive. I had invited everyone i knew and told them to bring friends so i hoped this would be a good party. As I waited I noticed a few peeps walking seperately or so it seemed toward the house.

OOC: Thats everyone that signed up... just so u know.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
OOC- You know, everyone who's signed up is a total of two people.

IC- Angel walked up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to answer. There were other people behind her.

OOC- I'm still mad at you. Maybe my character should kill yours... j/k... or am I?

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2005
Name: Xander
Looks: Spiked blue hair, black T-shirt, dark blue jeans, purple vest, purple eyes, Blue/black tennis shoes.
More info: He is somewhat of a loner. He will not join in on anything he doesn't agree with, and ofetn likes to be behind the scenes, but he's still glad he has friends.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Name: Robert
Looks: messy, dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. He's large in height and width, but not fat. He wears asimple jeans and a grey T-shirt, underneath a large black leather greatcoat.
More info: He was invited to the party, so expect lots of United states laws to be broken this night. :cheeky:

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2005
I walked towards the house, or rather, floated towards the house he'd been invited to after teleporting into some strange backyard. He stopped and began to walk, as he didn't want to reveal his powers. Without moving a muscle, he rang the doorbell.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2005
I sat back, laughing at the conversation between the two, but still a little too shy to join in the fun. The most I did was reply to the earlier question. "The name's Xander."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back