• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yellow is a boy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i was reading the pokemon adventures yellow, and noticed that prof. oak said that yellow was a boy:
    Spoiler:

but on wikipedia, it says yellow is a girl:
    Spoiler:

is yellow a boy or girl???

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Yellow is a girl.
    That scene in the manga, Oak was supposed not to have noticed the long her or any girl like characteristics.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Yellow is a girl. She first met Red in the Red/Blue/Green saga towards the end. In the Yellow saga however, when Blue got Yellow's help with finding the missing Red, she gave Yellow the straw hat to use as a diguise - I can't remember the actual reason, but I think it was to conceal her indentity from the Elite Four. Later in the Yellow saga, Yellow's hat is knocked off during a flood on Cerise Island, revealing to all the other characters that Yellow really is a girl.

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
  • Yellow is a girl. In the Japanese version, it uses a gender-neutral pronoun that can be used for people. In English, that would only translate to "it", which is both suspicious and weird, so they use "he".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back