• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow Yoshi

YellowYoshi

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ "Rawr!"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Hi, i'm not really sure what say here...But feel free to ask my anything.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Hello welcome to PC, hope your gonna mix up with the members of here soon :) Its a very good place and i would like to hear what are your feeling please tell me on a post :) and you can do alot of things here :)

ask anything you need to me or to a staff members shyness can hold you back ! And if that can't solve the matter make a thread in Question & feedback forum okay. And you can easily customize your profile in user control panel of your, its on the left top side of the forum And don't forget to read the rules of the forum you visit casue there are some different rules of different forum. And you can go check non pokemon forum like General entertainment there you can talk about films,video games etc there are too many non pokemon forum you can visit, And also check Pokemon X& Y cause its hiting the people worldwide you know, and can't forgot about Pokemon club ther you can make your club and judge it ( You better ask the moderator of it for better details ) So as you see you can do alot of things here and people are just great here

Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battaling making hack etc etc. don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum. There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and make a thread about it or post in a thread. You can customize your signature,profile picture,avatar etc etc in Your user control panel. So you should check all the forum and you can also publish your own hack. By going to the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirments. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemons base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirments. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators. And don't forget to read the rules of every forum !

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    To start, how should we call you? What version are you playing? Anything you wanna share like how you started Pokèmon or how you saw the site?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, well, I assume you're a Yoshi fan, right? I love Yoshis, ever since playing Super Mario World for SNES, I do love the concept of those colorfuuuul Yoshis. Have you played the Yoshi's Island games? I've only played one I think, which, I didn't get to finish, but, I thought it was pretty fun!

But yeah, have a grand ol' stay here, and don't be shy to ask for help if you need it. ;3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Oh hey! You just joined my Adventure Time club! Welcome once again!

Yeah don't be shy. a good way to start is by telling us a bit more about yourself. Nothing too personal and it doesn't have to be really long. Just whatever you want. :3 For example, you could say what got you into Pokemon or what is your favorite Pokemon /Pokemon game. And maybe even a bit about non-Pokemon things you're interested in. I know so far you're interested in Adventure Time cause you joined my club. :P You should be involved in more clubs here cause talking with people with similar interests is a good way to get over that initial shyness we have experience when first joining a forum. Besides that, there's sections such as Chit-Chat and Polls too where you can talk about almost any except technology, entertainment, and video games. But we get sections for that too which really shows how much variety we have. :)

But anyway, hope you have a really nice time here! Overall, we're a really nice community so you should feel comfortable here in no time. If you need a person to chat with , just give me a shout. It's easiest to reach me via VM which is on my profile. Or if you need help with anything, you can ask that too, or contact a staff member in blue, orange, and red. See you later and have a time of your life here!

YellowYoshi

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ "Rawr!"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    To start, how should we call you? What version are you playing? Anything you wanna share like how you started Pokèmon or how you saw the site?
    Call me Yoshi or Yellow Yoshi (really i'm fine with anything).I'm not playing any main series pokemon game the moment but i'm going to be getting Y soon. I started playing Pokèmon because my mum brought it for me and loved it ever since. I found the site on google.

Oh hey! You just joined my Adventure Time club! Welcome once again!

Yeah don't be shy. a good way to start is by telling us a bit more about yourself. Nothing too personal and it doesn't have to be really long. Just whatever you want. :3 For example, you could say what got you into Pokemon or what is your favorite Pokemon /Pokemon game. And maybe even a bit about non-Pokemon things you're interested in. I know so far you're interested in Adventure Time cause you joined my club. :P You should be involved in more clubs here cause talking with people with similar interests is a good way to get over that initial shyness we have experience when first joining a forum. Besides that, there's sections such as Chit-Chat and Polls too where you can talk about almost any except technology, entertainment, and video games. But we get sections for that too which really shows how much variety we have. :)

But anyway, hope you have a really nice time here! Overall, we're a really nice community so you should feel comfortable here in no time. If you need a person to chat with , just give me a shout. It's easiest to reach me via VM which is on my profile. Or if you need help with anything, you can ask that too, or contact a staff member in blue, orange, and red. See you later and have a time of your life here!
    Thanks for the welcome and the helpful info.

Aw, well, I assume you're a Yoshi fan, right? I love Yoshis, ever since playing Super Mario World for SNES, I do love the concept of those colorfuuuul Yoshis. Have you played the Yoshi's Island games? I've only played one I think, which, I didn't get to finish, but, I thought it was pretty fun!

But yeah, have a grand ol' stay here, and don't be shy to ask for help if you need it. ;3

Your right in assuming that i'm a Yoshi fan (hence the name) and i've played a few Yoshi Island games it was pretty fun.

Hello welcome to PC, hope your gonna mix up with the members of here soon :) Its a very good place and i would like to hear what are your feeling please tell me on a post :) and you can do alot of things here :)

ask anything you need to me or to a staff members shyness can hold you back ! And if that can't solve the matter make a thread in Question & feedback forum okay. And you can easily customize your profile in user control panel of your, its on the left top side of the forum And don't forget to read the rules of the forum you visit casue there are some different rules of different forum. And you can go check non pokemon forum like General entertainment there you can talk about films,video games etc there are too many non pokemon forum you can visit, And also check Pokemon X& Y cause its hiting the people worldwide you know, and can't forgot about Pokemon club ther you can make your club and judge it ( You better ask the moderator of it for better details ) So as you see you can do alot of things here and people are just great here

Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battaling making hack etc etc. don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum. There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and make a thread about it or post in a thread. You can customize your signature,profile picture,avatar etc etc in Your user control panel. So you should check all the forum and you can also publish your own hack. By going to the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirments. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemons base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirments. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators. And don't forget to read the rules of every forum !

Thanks for all the Info!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hiya Yoshi! Super cute name and avatar. Brings back a lot of memories of me playing through Yoshi's Island for the GBA as a kid.. good times. Tedious, but good.

Glad to hear you plan to get Y soon and hopefully PokeCommunity proves to be helpful for you! We have a lot of discussion boards and places to check out so it'll certainly be a fun ride if you continue checking back. I found this place through google as well when searching for hacks way back when.. but there is a whole lot more to do here than just that. :) Keep on explorin' and if you need some help, just contact a staff member!

Back