• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellowparrot' Breeding and Trading Surplus Store

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Okay List Me All Your Good Pokemon And I WIll Choose What iWant :D

Okay, here's all the Pokemon not in my team:
    Budew, Happiny, Kricketune, Lucario, Slaking, Parasect, Pichu, Raichu, Vileplume, Lopunny, Skorupi, Tropius, Breloom, Kecleon, Wormadam, Mothim, Xatu, Seviper, Ariados, Victreebel, Carnivine, Tangrowth, Leafeon, Cherrim, Jumpluff, Ursaring, Scyther, Nincada, Aipom, Bronzong, Medicham, Unowns A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, ?, !, Hippowdon, Sandslash, Cacnea, Flygon, Trapinch, Granbull, Mewtwo, Purugly(GTS), Pikachu(GTS), Tauros, Donphan, Venusaur, Wigglytuff, Igglybuff, Togekiss, Plusle, Minum, Pachirisu, Sudowoodo, Spinda, Girafarig, Skuntank, Linoone, Lickilicky, Farfetch'd, Raticate, Miltank, Gardevoir, Manectric, Mightyena, Dodrio, Ampharos, Jolteon, Delcatty, Metagross, Bastiodon, Hariyama, Primeape, Aerodactyl, Absol, Primeape(level 68), Exploud, Shuckle, Dugtrio, Marowak, Sableye, Grumpig, Illumise, Volbeat, Probopass, Tyranitar, Salamance, Electabuzz, Registeel, Regirock, Giratina, Palkia, Heatran, Infernape, Typlosion, Charizard, Rhydon, Weezing, Rapidash, Camerupt, Torkoal, Fearow, Magmar, Ninetales, Moltres, Flareon, Slugma, Arcanine, Magby, Sneasel, Snover, Delibird, Mamoswine, Jynx, Regice, Articuno, Glaceon, Snorunt, Froslass, Jynx, Garchomp, Onix, Steelix, Lunatone, Crobat, Clefable, Chingling, Geodude, Graveler(level 66), Golem(level 100), Kabutops, Dunsparce, Bagon, Lanturn, Seadra, Omastar, Anorith, Lileep, Cloyster, Wailord, Seel, Dewgong, Tentacruel, Crawdaunt, Gyarados, Empoleon, Blastoise, Corsola, Kingler, Octillery, Lumineon, Gastrodon, Clamperl, Mantyke, Walrein, Dragonite, Lapras, Uxie, Mesprit, Kyogre, Starmie, Seaking, Shellos, Azumarill, Piplup, Whiscash, Ludicolo, Castform, Golduck, Magikarp, Feebas, Milotic, Bibarel, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Poliwag, Swampert, Marshtomp, Quagsire, Totodile, Gulpin, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Sunflora, Venusaur(level 67), Meganium, Kangaskhan, Nidorino, Nidoran, Lickitung, Chikorita, Farfetch'd, Skarmory, Honchkrow, Dustox, Altaria, Chatot, Noctowl, Butterfree, Swellow, Beedrill, Pidgeot, Drifblim, Pelipper, Beautifly, Ledian, Masquerain, Gligar, Yanmega, Vespiquen, Pidgeot(level 69), Rotom, Electrode(two), Magnezone, Alakazam(GTS), Hypno, Gengar, Shuppet, Muk, Porygon, Porygon2, Espeon, Eevee, Smeargle, Ditto, Mr. Mime, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Duskull, Dusclops, Snorlax, Furret, Heracross(GTS), Exeggutor, Mismagius, Pineco, Bellossom, Roserade, Venomoth, Tangela, Pinsir, Raichu, Chansey(GTS), Arbok, and every Pokemon in my trade thread.
    Phew, that was a pain to write!

Can we trade sometime tomorrow, though? Because the Spiritomb eggs take a while to hatch.

OK :)

Last edited:

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Tyrouge?

Can you please breed me a tyrouge? I'll trade you a budew, roserade, bibarel, pachirsu, and a gastrodon. Also have steelix onix, clefable, dugtrio, giraferig, gyrados, tentacool, tentacruel, skitty, and iggly buff. I'll trade you five of any of these.

Last edited:

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Can you please breed me a tyrouge? I'll trade you a budew, roserade, bibarel, pachirsu, and a gastrodon. Also have steelix onix, clefable, dugtrio, giraferig, gyrados, tentacool, tentacruel, skitty, and iggly buff. I'll trade you five of any of these.
    I will take the skitty please. That will be all. :) Though not tonight, okay? It's a bit late. How about tomorrow, 7 PM EST? It will be ready by then.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Here's what i'm offering from your list:
    Budew, Happiny, Kricketune, Raichu, Vileplume, Scyther, Bronzong, Medicham, Unown p ,Hippowdon, Igglybuff, Pachirisu, Girafarig, Skuntank, Raticate, Mightyena, Illumise, Rhydon, Rapidash, Camerupt, Slugma, Sneasel, Snover, Onix, Steelix, Chingling, Geodude, Wailord, Seel, Dewgong, Tentacruel, Gyarados, Bibarel, Seaking, Shellos, Quagsire, Pelipper, Chatot, Mr. Mime, Roserade

Here's what i want:
    Normal:
    Swinub/Male/Level 34/Bashful
    Flygon

Bred pokemon: Meowth, slowpoke, Exeggcute, Lickitung, Horsea, Pinsir, Ditto, Natu, Aipom, Gligar, lotad, Torkoal, Cacnea, Gible.

Last edited:

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Here's what I want:
    Normal:
    Mudkip/Male/Level 1/Lax
    Squirtle/Male/Hardy
    I can send you those. :)
    That list is for the legends that I will trade for the "Wanted" Pokemon at the top of the list.
    Breeding:
    Cubone
    Ralts(Male)
    Okay, I can send you Mudkip and Squirtle for Cubone and Ralts♂ Good?. :)

rebelrexx

Yeah Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    is your garchomp ev'd?

and do you have any ev pokemon?
    i can offer raikou and porygon-z if the offer is good

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    I'm intrested in your LV 10 male Bedrill, and a male Bulbasaur. Also curious if you happen to have a Gligar lying around anywhere (I'm SOOOOOO desprate for one) check my thread seince I have quite a substatial amount of things i could breed or give u

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    hey would you trade a cyndaquil/totodile for a phione?

if so my fc is:1204-2399-8596

Oh, definately! :) So, what time can you trade?

is your garchomp ev'd?

and do you have any ev pokemon?
    i can offer raikou and porygon-z if the offer is good

I don't ev train Pokemon. I've never tried. I just evolved it to get the Pokedex entries. :\

I'm intrested in your LV 10 male Bedrill, and a male Bulbasaur. Also curious if you happen to have a Gligar lying around anywhere (I'm SOOOOOO desprate for one) check my thread seince I have quite a substatial amount of things i could breed or give u

I can give all three. :) I'll be sure to vist your thread!
    Edit: I have looked, and I already have everything in the breeding list, so you can just breed me filler Pokemon to send on. :)

Last edited:

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    I just got a ralts, cubone, and a squirtle, so id don't need those... so all i wan't is Mudkip/Male/Level 1/Lax

Thanks!!

Sorry, I've been a little busy lately. :3 How's Monday, 7PM EST sound?

EDIT: OR we could do it now, if you want. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    can u pls breed me a tediursa pls.. i really need one i got growlithe,vulpix, togepi or eevee to offer not much sori.

Back