• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yen's Pokemon Adventure (YA)

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Its a little confusing. Its hard to know whos who and stuffs. Like theres a bunch of fighting but its hard to tell whats going on completley.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I don't understand the story!!! It moved way too fast. Why are they heading into the building?

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • dunno lol I have to start on it first and seeing as I have to go to bed soon cos of school tomorrow. I will definetly start tomorrow and I was thinking of making a movie where the people from charmed come into it.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Shylocke said:
    thank you ^_^ Don't worry Ryan my plan is to have you as a hero in the movie...

Has anyone seen the program Charmed? Well the sisters and Leo will be in it and our heroes will have to face demons.

kool ^^ ....but wait, its a movie? O.o lol

Overlord Syrou

He's so cute when he's angry.
    Years
  • Shylocke said:
    thank you ^_^ Don't worry Ryan my plan is to have you as a hero in the movie...

Has anyone seen the program Charmed? Well the sisters and Leo will be in it and our heroes will have to face demons.

*Sniff* Question was unanswered....

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Aww dont cry, Maybe Shylocke didnt see your question.. *slaps Shylocke and shows the question*:

Overlord Syrou: Um...just a question, where do you get you're Pokemon Overworlds? Just curious.

Back