• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yep, DM from PE2K.

DragoniteMistress

Dabbler of the Strategies
Years
  • Well, hi.
    I'm [obviously] DragoniteMistress, but I go by DM more than often, Ash to some closer friends.
    Yeah, I'm the same member from PE2K. Been a member there for almost three years, so the whole forum etiquette and all that is not unknown to me. It was getting uncomfortable and corrupt there from my perspective, so I felt a nice change was in order. So, let's think of this as my own little birthday present to myself :P

Ah, interests.
    I'm into writing - really into writing, and reading. I like to draw and have my artsy spurts, but I doubt you'll see me posting around any graphic boards [given that there are any, haven't really checked this place out, yet], I also like to dabble with my fair share into competitive battling, tinkerin' with strategies is a nice pastime, no?
    I dohave Wi-Fi, but I do not do Wi-Fi battling. I'm too lazy to get a decent Wi-Fi team :P
    I do have a Shoddy account, and you can see me flopping between the Smogon and Official server every once in a while.

Favorite Pokemon game? Crystal, Emerald, and Pearl. Lulz. Platinum's probably going to fill in that slot, though.

So, yep, that's it. Hope to see some members I know from PE2K, and to make some new friends.
    Hi :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey, DragoniteMistress, welcome to the PokéCommunity! I know you and I clashed heads more than once on Pe2k (you're speaking to Oni Raichu) but for the sake of not starting a grudge of some sort, let's forget about that and move on.

I didn't know you were into writing; do you write fan fiction?

Anyways, stick around. I'll see you around the forum.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to the much more interesting/generally more awesome PC DragoniteMistress!

I'm sure you will not be disappointed with what we have to offer. Good luck with your reading and writing, and have fun!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hi, DragoniteMistress. :D It's nice to move on and get a fresh start, eh? Hope you enjoy it here, and stay just as long. ;D And yes, we have graphic boards. (In case you haven't seen them yet, takes some time to absorb everything)

Oh, so you go Shoddy? Well, you could always stop by the server PC's commoners chat and do absolutely nothing else have fun on. XD

ABYAY's Classic Shoddy Server:
    Host: 75.109.11.25
    Port: 1234

If you're ever interested. ;) Welcome to the community.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • New memeber eh? welcome to the PC have a fantastic time here and enjoy all the warm welcomes.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Hi, it looks like I beat Hiidoran for the first time, anywho have a good time, and if you love writing you aren't the only one there are a lot of us, so I think you'll have a great time.

Back