• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yes! new TRU event giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    \https://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=4311963 Yeah baby theres gonna be an Ash's pikachu giveaway. Who else is excited?? Im gonna get once for each of my generation 4 games and hopefully trade them for a beastly non-event with someone on here who collects but couldn't get it.

P.S. Wasn't sure where to put this. But I promise it will directly impact my game experience haha.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    January 5th, I believe. This is one event I can't wait for.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2019
    I wish it was a gamestop event instead. I've lived in 4 states since the DS games came out, and not one had a toys r us that hadn't closed down permanently a year or so prior.

I'll have to find -some- way to get one, I guess lol.

I am however, excited to have Ash's Pikachu ^_^

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    would anyone be kind enough to let me clone there tru pikachu since im a whole 120 miles away from a toys R us? please message me if you are, i would be able to get you a shiny for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back