• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YESSSS

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I had one when I heard my neighbors annoying as hell, dirty dog died and one when my most hated English teacher slipped on the stairs. Those were recent. A lot of "YESSS" happen to me.

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    When I found out I hadn't failed on my exams a week ago! It was more like.. yessss! ... *sobs out of happiness*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I went YESSSSSSSS when I got accepted into University. im nawt a failure :D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Finding out I get to college for free another year makes me go YESSSSSS because college is crazy expensive and the less I have to pay in student debts the better.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • I have this moment whenever the weekends are approaching. Either that, or when the holidays are approaching. That's a big "Yes!" to me. xD

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • I just had one of those moments. Well, I actually screamed "FEEEEEEMAAAAALE!!!!!" but the meaning was the same.

I just spent an hour trying to hatch a female Shiny Burmy, after hatching two shiny male Burmys, one of which was supposed to be female but wasn't.

So, I am happy. :3

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • When I found out I was accepted into the Honors Program of my university last year. Priority registration even though I was a freshman, yesssss!

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • I had one when I heard my neighbors annoying as hell, dirty dog died and one when my most hated English teacher slipped on the stairs. Those were recent. A lot of "YESSS" happen to me.

Well, aren't you just a big ole pot of happiness? :/

When I lot Loz: TP for my birthday a few weeks ago. I know it's been around for a while but I'd really been wanting it.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • I had an ENORMOUS one when the one, truly awesome character from Street Fighter III was announced for Super Street Fighter IV.

YESSSS

YESSSS

Back