• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet another "Hello" post!

t7fu8

Casual Game Developer
    Years
    Hello everybody my name's Gabriel but I'm mostly know as t7fu8 from my YouTube and DeviantArt pages.
    I've been into Pokemon since Pokemon blue and I've always loved the series.
    Even though I'm not into the anime, I try to keep up with the movies and the games.

I not only enjoy playing them but I also create some since I am a hobbyist Game Developer!

The reason I created this account here is to post a thread in order to get people to help me with my current game-project but also to have a chat with people with same interests with me.

Anyway, that was everything I think you need to know about me (lol)

Greetings and thank you for reading!

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Welcome to the forums! I'd reccomend you have a look at the rules before you get posting around! Also, does your username stand for anything? You've intruiged me.

I'm Pokemoll, though most people just call me Moll for simplicity reasons. You'll usually find me lurking around people's VMs, but when I'm posting I'm either in the Other Voting Polls or the New Users/Welcome sections~ Feel free to drop me a FR or PM if you're lost!

Also, if you have any problems or questions, I'd say PMing those with bold names would be the best idea, as they're always willing to help! I hope you enjoy it here~

Years
    Hi there!

I am Hikari10, but just call me Hikari.

I'm on your DeviantWatch on DA. (I'm OshawottGirl there btw)

I guess Pokemoll has already got you covered but you should check out the Game Development forum here.

I also subscribed to your YouTube.

As Pokemoll said, contact someone with a bold name.

- Hikari10

t7fu8

Casual Game Developer
    Years
    Hey Moll and Hikari, it's nice to meet you!
    t7fu8 was a username I accidentally typed when I was trying to create a YouTube acount back in 2008. All the usernames I could think of were already taken so I just typed some random stuff and this came up!
    Since then I use the same username almost everywhere on the internet! :D

Back