• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet ANOTHER Hogwarts RP XD (Yeah, can't think up a good title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    <OOC>I assume it's me, d_e.<OOC>

I felt someone collide into my backside. I stumbled and almost let go of the trolly my trunk was on. One of my sister walked by, of a similar build as I. She swatted my upside the head and said teasingly "Hey, Alex, watch out. Yoo'll never meet any girls that way." I shouted back "Well, at least my face doesn't scare 'em off!" Turning around and extending my hand, I said "Terribly sorry about that, I should have been paying more attention." The girl facing my was of an age with me, or so it seemed.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    You do realise there is another RPG for Hogwarts don't you? And don't get upset if this dies.

Name: Carl Carlson

Appearance: An African-American who has recently moved from America to Britain. Carl is black (As you may have figured) with black hair and brown eyes. He is quite tall and had a voice break earliar. Carl is really smart.

House: Revenclaw

Personality: Carl is a smart, ambitious happy boy who does not give up no matter how much pressure is put on him. Occasionally, he has beaten up students that had bugged him.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Name: Nichole Wolff
    Appearance: long blonde hair, blue eyes
    House: griffindor
    Personality: happy most of the time, usually in a good mood, but quick witted when someones being mean

Last edited:

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Me join too?

Name: Aaron Moon
    Appearance: Normally in school uniform, when not he's wearing typical (american) muggle punky style clothing
    House: Ravenclaw
    Personality: revealed in story
    Other (optional): I am originally from America, I got a owl from Hogwarts and flew in, Pure blood, both parents went to Hogwarts too..

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Name: Teena Mcloy
    Appearance: 5'7..Blonde Hair, Sought after by all Boys..Dark Blue Eyes, and a stunning appearence.
    House: Slytherin
    Personality: Not extremely smart but awesome in DARK Spells! Likes being admired & Also wearing knock out clothes!Very Brave, doesnt midn mingling with other house members!
    Other (optional): Is From France --- Perfect Pure-Blood. Not a supporter of Dark Magic!

Last edited:

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    OOC : Sorry for DBL Posting but i needed to start my role and this is completely different.And should'nt the form have what year we are studying in.

IC : As i moved around the train searching for my friends, I heard a clanging noise. My Parents had never accompanied to P 9 3/4 as they thought i should just apparate all the way to Hogwarts Gate which I'm afraid to do. I searched around trying to find the source of the noise. Suddenly I saw one of my Fellow slytherin's with broken teeth lying down and a Ravenclaw near him muttering a spell. "Hmmm...", I said "Bad move Kid. You take one of us down, you take us all", I hissed and took out my wand ready for the battle even before school had started. Too bad I hadnt noticed some Ravenclaws hanging
    behind me..

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    OOC:Ack! XD I leave for a little while and this gets 27 replies, wow! :P

I hurried onto the train pulling my trunk, my white kitten, Meekie following close behind.
    I found an empty seat and sat down. Meekie hopped up onto my lap, 'myee?' she mewed, as I stroked her head. I sighed and looked at my watch, the train would be leaving soon. I stared out my window and watched as the parents of other students hug and kiss their children goodbye. My mom wasn't there, though. She was always busy. I frowned slightly and turned my attention back to Meekie.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: ooo, your good RE! XD and AD it could have been anyone, i was just seeing who would reply.^^'

ic: "No, its my fault, I wasnt watching." Saphira said, walking past him. A calico cat followed her, almost getting run over by someone.

"Hmm?" Saphira turned around when it pulled at the hem of her pants. She picked it up. This thing has to have a home..... I want to keep it, but what if someones looking for it? Saphira thought, stroking its long fur.

Saphira shrugged, and let the cat sit on her shoulder, and started torward the train.

~Ozy~

Years
    I started walking with her, saying "No, really, quite idiotic of me to be blocking things up so close to the gateway. I'm Alex, by the by, who are you?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Saphira..." Saphira said, raising an eyebrow. Who the heck was this guy? The small cat sitting upon Saphira's shoulder meowed softly, rubbing its heck against her cheek.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    OOC: TAD, Draco's dad's name is spelled "Lucius". XD Wanted to clear that up.

IC : I wandered around the King's Cross Station, confused, apparently, of how to get to the Plater 9 and 3/4. This, being my first time, made me more worried. I kept wondering to myself about how on earth would there be a platform in between platforms nine and ten. After a few moments of heavy thinking I moved my way in front of a barrier between the platforms. I thought about running with my trolley to the barrier as a punishment for not reading the letter once again.The time was 10:57. Nearly time for the Hogwarts Express to leave. I wanted to hit myself. That's when my trolley fell down and hit the barrier. The trolley disappeared, as if by magic. I thought about going through the barrier. I ran as fast as I could. Eventually, I hit the stone. But the impact didn't feel hard. Actually, it felt as if time paused for a second. The next second, I could hear horns blaring and people chattering. A wonderful sound after being worried for so long. I looked around for my trolley which was kind of easy to find due to my owl, Flare's hooting. I boarded the train and quickly looked for an empty apartment. None was available, obviously. So I stll looked for an empty compartment.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: plater? XD thats funny.

ic: The small cat jumped of her shoulder, darting between the crowds. Saphira left Alex, and chased after it. She had a soft spot for animals.

"Oh no...." Saphira mummbled, as she looked around. It was nowhere to be seen. But Saphira stopped a speck of orange black, and white. The cat she found was boarding the train. Saphira chased after it, dodging people and their parents.

What I'll do for an animal... Saphira thought, shaking her head.

~Ozy~

Years
    <OOC>Whoops. He's still good-looking, though.<OOC>
    I followed after in a hurry, I didn't want to loose a potential friend. Seeing her moving fast for the train, I picked up the pace of my run a bit, trolly bouncing wildly along behind me.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Kali?" Saphira called, stepping on board. Kali was the name she decided to call the cat. She could see it running down the asile, jumping over someone. Saphira chased after it, sliding in between the small space of somebodies trolly and a door.

Back at the very end of the train, Kali had found an empty compartment. Saphira walked in, setting her stuff down. Kali sat in the seat beside her, looking proud that she had found somewhere for them to sit. Saphira shook her head again, smiling.

~Ozy~

Years
    I followed, keeping close, but not so much that it seemed like I was stalking her or anything. Taking a moment to cool myself down (running wasn't really my thing), I rapped the glass door panel twice and asked "May I join you?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: crap, i have five minutes before my AOL cuts off... *cruses at compie*

ic: Saphira heard the knock. "I guess so." She said, rummaging through her bag for something to do. After a few seconds she found a small black book and a quill, and began writing. Kali was watching the air, and swating at something Saphira couldnt see.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    "The last compartment," I muttered. At least someone had kept of end of the train. I opened the door and sat down in the chair. I became bored and slept for a few minutes.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Thanks" I replied, taking a seat of my own. I amused myself by watching the cat for a bit, then pulled a book out of my bag, Parrying the Parry That you Just Parried: An Introduction to Dueling Theory, and began reading.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back