• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Yet Another) Writer's/Artist's Club

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Yeah, I do, no questions there. Again, no offense, but I can't quite understand people like that. I meaan why worry about what's going to happen? It'll happen anyways, whatever it is, no need to concern yourself over it.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Well, I kinda tend to go overboard with the organization of things I guess, and when I get mad at my friends, I tend to start talking to them like we're business associates instead of friends. That confuses them more than anything else, because I'm not being mean, but not overly friendly either. Sarah, of course, knows what it means, so she'll occassionally Tell me something to that extent of the above thing.

An incident happened at school today at lunch, planning for the club meeting, a friend got mad at me and starting talking like she was going to beat me up (and sarah took a poll as we sat there on who would win should that happen. It was unanimous that I would lose :) ). I went into "Associates mode" which lead to her comment. Funny when I think about it.

~Ozy~

Years
    It is, I can tell you that. I'm somewhat like that with one of my friends, he's pure practicality most of the time.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Oh, you mean like Sarah? That's a scary thought :)

EDIT:Sorry for the confusion at the RP. I wasn't really paying attention to what I was posting. I just went back and read it and it sounds really bad, but I was talking about Brokenwing, not FT. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
    Ah. There was a bit of confusion over that but that clears it up.

And yes, it's somewhat like you and Sarah.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I think Brokenwing and FT have found each other (from what I've read) so, that changes Brokenwing's plans a bit. What should we do next?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Yeah, true. I tried to talk her back into it, but she's not interested. Maybe we should try to find someone to take her place? If not, than FT dies I suppose.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Sure, whatever you want to do with that character. I'm out of ideas.

And no, person, I'm not. Besides, you already told him your name. (?) Anyway, you want to join in the conversation?

~Ozy~

Years
    Brave New World-It's an odd society anymore, literally following the idea of "everybody belongs to everybody." Certain people are bred solely to alliviate the sexual tensions of higher classes. All in all, life is odd by our standards. Enter one of the few people who does, a "savage" by the name of John. He enters this new world and falls in love with a Beta, one of the people bred for sexual purposes. The Beta's name is Linda and she has no understanding of the concept of "love" outside of sexuality. It eventually caauses him to commit suicide. Anyway, it's an interesting look at what might happen if society keeps progressing the way it does.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I'll have to take a look at that one. Sounds a bit like 1984. Who's the author?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    There aren't many books that we've been assigned as required reading material as a class. The only one that comes to mind in fact is "The Chocolate War". Ever heard of it?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Not a very pleasant read, to be sure.

Well, I'm still searching for a song for the solo/ensemble. I don't know if I'll make it or not at this rate.

~Ozy~

Years
    I don't quite know anything to suggest, I'm not much for listening to a whole lot of music. Usually I'll track something down if it catches my intrest but other than that...

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Ah. Well, it's hard to find a song that I don't sound strange singing. I can usually hit the notes correctly, but my voice is pretty high pitched, so it sometimes sounds...well, you probably get it.

Anything going on with you at the moment?

Back