• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Yet Another) Writer's/Artist's Club

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Wow. I'm lost now. But was it one of those with a lot of steps in a short ammount of time (I feel like that should be an obvious question, but, you know me :) ).

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Ohhhh yeah (BPM=Beats Per Minute). It's quite something just to see someone live through that song, much less do it flawlessly.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Oh. Well, if it helps any, I bet you could beat me. ;)

And I noticed there was an option for one person to do two dance pads at once. Is that even possible?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I tried that with the controller; failed miserably. :)

I've got another question about the forum; is it too late to add an announcements section?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    I don't really know. I'm sure that where ever you think it fits will be fine. You've got more experiance in this sort of thing than I do.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    It might be helpful if you showed me how everything works; I suppose that way if you were unavailable to make any changes, then I could just do it myself. I don't really know. Whatever's most conveniant for you I suppose.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Alright, I take it that you'd like to know at least the basics. Here we go:

-At the top left of the screen, find the link called "Admin CP"
    -Click it and enter your password
    -On the left-hand bar find the section called "Forum Control"
    -Click the link "New Forum"
    -Follow the menus and boxes. It should be fairly self-explanitory
    -At the "Permission Masks" section, click the boxes that you want to have for reading, posting and starting topics
    -Click "Create forum"

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Thanks. I'll see if I can add it on sometime tomarro, probably after school unless I wake up particularily early tomarro morning.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Alright, new issue: The forum seems to have been wiped clean. No topics and we seem to be the only two members. It could be my computer, though. Could you check, see if you have the same problem?

Back