• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yeye

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
  • ae,
    havent been on since may-ish, hoping to get back into pokemon, dont have a ds anymore, just play roms. You'll probably be seeing more of me ;3
    i'll talk like a lad sometimes, don't take offense to it LOL.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Welcome back .Vaporeon. ^^ You're just in time for Black and White.

Please refresh yourself on the rules and talk to a lot of people. We PCers don't bite, some nibble but none bite.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome back to PokéCommunity, .Vaporeon! Don't worry about how you talk - getting the point across is enough. I hope that you can get used to the forums after quite a long time being off here! Oh, and don't forget to check out the forum sections, since it's been a while - something new might be there.

Good luck, and have fun!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Steve!!!!! Oh my goodness, I cannot believe it. Man, it's been such a long time! And yes, I guess I'd have to say that I've also been absent from PC as well, so you're not the only one that has been absent. ;)

And nowadays... I've been getting back into ROM Hacking, because on the xat chat that I'm Main Owner on, it's been really dead on that chat. But yeah, I've also been keeping an eye on that chat as well. Since I've been getting back into ROM Hacking, I've decided to try and encourage the use of hacking generation 4. But I'm also thinking about trying to map edit the 5th generation now, but the problem is... I still lack in knowledge in hex editing, this is exactly why I'm hoping to archieve that goal in editing Pokémon Black's maps, I've noticed how it's consisted of both 3rd and 4th generations mapping engine, but with other things in it as well.

Anyways, it's been my honor to see you back on PC once again, and WOW has it been such a loooooong time? I'm sure alot of people would have been wondering "where's .Vaporeon gone to?" and "when will he be back?". xD
    (Oh and btw, incase you're wondering who it is, it's Davin (aka Platinum Lucario))

Again, I'd just like to say...
    Welcome Back, Steve!

Back