• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Favourite Card

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
  • I went off Yu-Gi-Oh a while ago, but I still have my favourites! What is your favourite card?

Mine's is The Big Saturn.

[YGO] Favourite Card
    [YGO] Favourite Card

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Determined Daredevil.

不退の荒武者
    Attribute: EARTH
    Types: Warrior/Synchro/Effect
    Level: Level 7
    ATK/DEF: 2400/2100
    1 Warrior-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-Type monsters.
    If this card is attacked by a monster your opponent controls with more ATK, this card is not destroyed by that battle, and that attacking monster your opponent controls is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.

[YGO] Favourite Card

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Prime Material Dragon
    Light/Dragon/Effect:
    Burn Damage becomes life, and you can discard a card to negate& destroy a card that destroys monsters.
    Atk/2400 Def/2000
    lv6
    I got 2of the Gold Rare :D
    [YGO] Favourite Card

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I have three favorites, but my most favorite is this:
    [YGO] Favourite Card

The other two are Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman and Pot of Greed. :D

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    You guys and your powerful monsters ;_;. I don't care this card is my favorite card ever
    [YGO] Favourite Card

I just love Winged Kuriboh so much. Can't count how many times it came through for me in a duel.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    You guys and your powerful monsters ;_;. I don't care this card is my favorite card ever
    [YGO] Favourite Card

I just love Winged Kuriboh so much. Can't count how many times it came through for me in a duel.
    aibou isnt my fav cuz of its strength, hes my partner, i couldnt ever duel without him, thered be no fun, i love my partner ^_^

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Mine is this guy
    [YGO] Favourite Card

Yes ojama yellow :3 I love that card or my other favorite would be Red Eyes black dragon.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    The celtic guardian not because of its impressive 1400 attack points but because it was my first yugioh card ever!

<3

[YGO] Favourite Card

my first card was the best card ever made!!!!!!!
    Petit Dragon, hes also my fav :3 (PMD is the grown up version IMO)

[YGO] Favourite Card

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • [YGO] Favourite Card

This. I have made ridiculous amounts of combos with it, right before I quit the game, too. XD

This was another one of my favourites too. It is such a combomaker! I could safely say 60-80% of my decks revolved around this card or used it as a backup. This was mainly because Machines are my favourites.

This guy is another favourite and is like the Light-attribute counterpart for the C.O.D.

[YGO] Favourite Card

Last edited:

Shukumei

Teh Haxxorz
    Years
  • I'm not sure which card is my favorite. I tend to like cards like blast sphere and sakuretsu armor. But I do know the card I hate above all. It seems everyone has one in their deck and each time I run up against it I curse it's creator. The card of which I speak is the foul Marshmallon. Impervious to attack and when you hit it you take 1000 points of damage. What a cowardly card!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I'm not sure which card is my favorite. I tend to like cards like blast sphere and sakuretsu armor. But I do know the card I hate above all. It seems everyone has one in their deck and each time I run up against it I curse it's creator. The card of which I speak is the foul Marshmallon. Impervious to attack and when you hit it you take 1000 points of damage. What a cowardly card!

the true cowardly cards are:
    Dark Armed Dragon, and its legion of netdeckers
    Judgement Dragon,and its pathetic horde of lightsworns
    and Jowgen the spiritualist when combined with Last Turn, the person who designed that combo was a true coward afraid of losin.

marshmellon is just an upgraded spirit reaper, its not that cowardly, just meant to stall, i usually get rid of it the turn i see it so its never much of a problem for me ^_^

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • My fav would have to be this:

Spoiler:

I love the image on this card, despite the fact that Blue-Eyes has great Attack, I love this one's image. I have one, in Japanese, and would love another.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    My favorite card is Lonefire Blossom! ;D

Lonefire Blossom
    *** FIRE Plant Effect
    tribute 1 plant -> sp. summon 1 plant (in few words)
    ATK 500 DEF 1400

[YGO] Favourite Card

It's an amazingly broken card for plants, and the artwork is magnificent. I am cereal when I say that this card tops anything. ^^

Also, I do enjoy Substitoad a lot. ^_^

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • My favorite card is this buddy.
    Usually within turn 2 I can bring out three of him, a Raptinus, and a Grasschopper / Blazewing Butterfly. He's so cute too. Ugh!

[YGO] Favourite Card

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    My favorite card is this buddy.
    Usually within turn 2 I can bring out three of him, a Raptinus, and a Grasschopper / Blazewing Butterfly. He's so cute too. Ugh!

[YGO] Favourite Card

Alright Gigaplant. I use him in my Gemini deck to mostly recycle my Blazewings and also maybe to get Grasschopper out more easily.

My little brother says he looks like a Carnivine xD.

Oh my second favorite card :3
    [YGO] Favourite Card

This card is awesome and if you disagree you suck.

Back