• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] JTrainer's Lightsworn Deck. Please Rate.

JTrainer

I care about my Pokemon
Years
  • I love the Lightsworn archetype. I decided to build a deck with them long before they became a metagame archetype. I just love the light, and I really, REALLY hope that Lightsworns don't get hit that badly in the next banlist.

Anyway, here it is. It is incomplete but runs really well. And unlike my Pokemon team, I will accept any and all suggestions.

Monsters:
    Judgment Dragon x 1 (was really hard to get. I don't think I can afford another one)
    Honest x 3
    Jain, Lightsworn Paladin x 1
    Lyla, Lightsworn Summoner x 2
    Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior x 2
    Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner x 3
    Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x 1
    Wulf, Lightsworn Beast x 3
    Celestia, Lightsworn Angel x 2
    Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid x 1
    Ehren, Lightsworn Monk x 1
    Necro Gardna x 3

Spells:
    Monster Reincarnation x 1
    Heavy Storm x 1
    Pot of Avarice x 1
    Mystical Space Typhoon x 1
    Giant Trunade x 1
    Foolish Burial x 1
    Solar Recharge x 3
    Charge of the Light Brigade x 3

Traps:
    Mirror Force x 1
    Waboku x 1
    Bottomless Trap Hole x 1
    Beckoning Light x 2

Its pretty standard, I know, but I like it nontheless. I do plan on adding a Plaguespreader Zombie when I get one, as I already have synchro monsters for the deck.

Like I said before, I'll take any suggestions.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Looks solid. The choice of Garoth over a third Lyla is yours, and I won't comment on it much. JD is probably needed in 2.

Too bad the March banlist limits Lumina, Charge and Gardna, as well as semis Honest.

JTrainer

I care about my Pokemon
    Years
  • Yeah, I know, the banlist hurt my deck. It stinks.

I've changed the deck since then to follow the new banlist though.

Back