• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Stardust Falls V.2

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014

Stardust Falls - Stardust Dragon Deck

This is basically the same deck as before, and I want to switch it up to SAM deck, but I'm really not familiar with the cards, so might as well as some peeps to help out. (:

Monsters
    Extra
    Spells
    Traps
    This deck is advanced, and my friend is traditional, so if there are any banned cards, let me know. C&C please.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    The RotAs aren't really helpful with 5 Warriors are they?

heres the ban list: https://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

I think it'd be easier if you pointed out the cards that are banned. Not sure if you're saying I have banned cards or not.

Also, I can see where you're coming from, but just one little crit won't help me out in this situation. =w=; Thanks for posting though. I appreciate it.

So, deck updated~

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Let's fix this up a bit.

First! Let's get this to be a proper decklist. More Tuners, less Tuners that suck. Psychic Commander fails without Emergency Teleport. Imperial Iron Wall fails at life in the main deck, because I see no Quillbolt loops happening here or anything. 2 Cyber Dragon is standard, not 1, and Big Piece Golem and the Tricky are both failures of cards. The extra deck needs to be bigger.

Reinforcement of the Army is Limited.

Spacedust Lizard/Buster Mode - Zombification Subset - 42 Cards

Monsters - 23
    2 Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode
    2 Cyber Dragon
    2 Assault Beast
    2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
    2 A Cat of Ill Omen
    2 Krebons
    2 Goblin Zombie
    2 Zombie Master
    1 Mezuki
    1 Mystic Tomato
    1 Sangan
    1 Psychic Commander
    1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
    1 Plaguespreader Zombie
    1 Dark Armed Dragon

Spells - 6
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Mystical Space Typhoon
    1 Emergency Teleport
    1 Allure of Darkness
    1 Book of Life
    1 Foolish Burial

Traps - 13
    2 Starlight Road
    2 Malevolent Catastrophe
    2 Dark Bribe
    2 Assault Mode Activate
    1 Solemn Judgment
    1 Divine Wrath
    1 Mirror Force
    1 Torrential Tribute
    1 Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck - 15
    3 Stardust Dragon
    1 Red Dragon Archfiend
    1 Colossal Fighter
    1 Thought Ruler Archfiend
    1 Black Rose Dragon
    1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
    1 Blackwing Armor Master
    1 Goyo Guardian
    1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
    1 Doomkaiser Dragon
    1 Ally of Justice Catastor
    1 Magical Android
    1 Armory Arm

~ Deck Strategy ~
    While not a hugely solid deck, this deck should be good enough for casual play. Assault Beast grabs Assault Mode Activate, the numerous Tuners tune for random things in the extra deck, the Zombie engine and two copies of Caius are included for extra power - the Cats help search for whatever Trap card you need at the moment, say, a Dark Bribe or a Divine Wrath. Dark Armed Dragon is for backup, and Plaguespreader is too good not to put in.

The spell selection is fairly standard, E-Tele fueling an engine whereby Krebons or Psychic Commander is summoned and the rest easy choices because of the decktype.

The trap selection is a little trickier. Starlight Road is a good negation card in general against the likes of Icarus Attack, Lightning Vortex, or Heavy Storm, and Malevolent Catastrophe alongside it ensures you have a way of getting out Stardust Dragon without resorting to Synchro Summoning. The rest of the line-up are fairly common, the Counter Traps aiding Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode in nullifying threats such as Divine Wrath and Black Horn of Heaven.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    @Cirrus - Atm Cyber Dragon is limited to 1 if I recall correctly. No offence intended.

@Apple Juice - The Tricky and Big Piece Golem aren't really playing a part in this deck. and also RotA is limited to one. Also add more Syncro monsters like Goyo Guardian and Black Rose Dragon. With more Syncros you are going to need more tuners. Plaguespreader and Krebons spring to mind.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Incorrect. With the March banlist, Cyber Dragon is semi-limited and 2 can be run in a deck.

It was implemented on March 1st, so you may not have had notice of it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    - The Tricky x2
    - Big Piece Golem x3
    + Giant Rat
    + Cyber Dragon
    + Sangan
    + Neo Spacian Grand Mole

- Double Summon
    - Reinforcement of the Army x1
    + Smashing Ground

- Sakuretsu Armor x2