• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo! :3

Crucifix

Dragon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hello everyone, I've been visiting PC, for quite some time now, mostly to download hacks and look up new strategies, I love WI-FI battles, although just recently my brother dropped my DS on water... (Don't ask why, long story... -.-) So anyway I'm stuck to playing ROMs on my PC. My name is Wilfred, you could call me Will, Fred, online I'm often called Cruci or Gen (Short for Genesis), I've been an avid fan of pokemon, since R/B/Y. Although there are times of me withdrawing playing pokemon I always come back, because well let's admit it, pokemon gets cooler especially with the introduction of the WI-FI battles. Basically that's what you need to know about me, I hope I get to meet lot's of people here and probably make friends... :D
    P.S. If it counts I've also been scripting Ragnarok for 3 years now... :)

Edit: Oh yeah, if it isn't obvious, my favorite type is Dragon, because they have a very flexible way of battling. Well, to be really specific... Charizard>Garchomp>Latios>Salamence>Tyranitar>Gyarados/Kingdra(Depends if I can ensure a trade early in the game, I would get a kingdra.) I don't really use legends, well except for latios, he's dragon/psychic and has a hell of a sp. atk and speed... BTW, I was told my DS can still be salvaged(LOL!). Bringing it to the shop in the weekend, hope it could get fixed! :D

Last edited:

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Welcome to the PC, Crucifix! It sucks that how your bro dropped your DS into the water D:
    But hope you get a new one. Anyhow, please do enjoy your stay on PC, read the rules and have fun. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    That sucks about your DS but don't worry you got plenty of time before Black and White comes out :D

My dog ate my pearl version last year and that's when I took my break from Pokemon just until recently

Back