• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo guys, newb here 😛😛

Years
    Heyyyy just joined up hopefully I can get some answers while i'm here haha but for now i'm gonna introduce myself and say hi to everyone 😌
    My name is Alisha, but i'd prefer Leesha it's more laid back and that's the kinda person I am. 😃
    My goal at the moment is to breed a shiny Igglybuff, dunno if that's possible, but I love Igglybuffs so the more I breed the happier I am anyway 😅

Years
    Hello Leesha, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums!

Joining PC was definitely the best decision in your life because we are one of the leading communities for Pokemon fans in the world of the internet, and I'm always excited to see another new face step into the community every day. You are certainly no different in that regard, and given the wide range of topics here there's surely something that will grab your attention whether it'd be trades, battling, ROM hacks, chit-chat, you name it.

Anyways, no matter where your attention is focused on, I'm sure you can have a blast and make loads of awesome new friends. The staff are always on hand if you have questions or concerns, and they won't hurt you I promise unless if you really broke the rules, but I'm sure you can follow the rules. I'm also open for a visitor message or a friend request anytime since I love meeting new people.

I'll be seeing you around Leesha! It's my bedtime now but have fun and I'll be looking forward to seeing what interests you.

- Hikamaru

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello, Welcome to the PokeCommunity(Forgot my accent again!) Hope you have fun and make new Friends and hopefully you'll get shiny Igglybuff I'm sure of it! :)

Last edited:
    Back