• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo Guys please introduce your self

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
  • Hi Hack Noob, my name is Bamachi and I like Art!!!! welcome to PC and if you're gonna break stuff don't break the rules or my sensitive bones. lol.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • But it is you who must make with the introduction, not us! We are here to welcome you, most people know who we are. xD

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Hack Noob. I have previously welcomed you in the New Users Hangout, so I will keep this short.

Please try not break much around here, some threads can be quite old and therefore quite fragile. If they were to be broken, all the nostalgia that could be gained from them would be lost!
    (Then you would have PC Veterans after you... You don't want that. xD)

Hope you make some grand hacks during your time here at the Pokecommunity. However, with all the resources around this place, you should have no problems whatsoever!

Take care now, Hack Noob.
    I do hope our paths will cross once more. ;D

Back