• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo, guys!

Years
    Hey!

I'm arcaneInferno, call me Arc (they/he, please)! I'm new here, and I'm a giant dork. I run a mid-size tumblr of the same name. I'm a full-time memelord, I doodle a lot, and play the poke-mans quite a bit. I'm going on 19, and go to college, living on campus (there might be others with the same ip :/ so sorry about that, admins). Um... so yeah. Playing pkmn Altair, at the moment, and it's p fun. Anyways, if you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to drop a line, lovelies!

Looking forward to meeting you!

~Arc

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Yo, guys!

A pleasure on meeting you~

You have a very nice username! I dunno, it kinda rolls off the tongue for me! Welcome to our forums tonight! I'm Dragon! Glad that you can join us, and I look forward on getting to know and chat with you too!

What are your favourite pokemon games, hmm? Do you have a favourite pokemon, per chance? I love HG and Emerald, and my favourite I'd have to say is Milotic, but there's a lot so, I'd be here all night if I list them all, ehehe. At any rate, I hope whatever you decide to do on the forums that you enjoy yourself! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns and I'll help you out as soon as I can. <33

Undertale fan heck yes. If I had something to give you as an award I would totally do it. :'( Lovely to have you here Arc!!

I finished my college degree but lived with parents and sometimes wish I went abroad and lived on campus. Of course the amount of student loans you'd have to pay off afterwards would be obscene but it's an irreplaceable experience. Ah well, too late to think too much on that now haha. Be sure to stick around and I'm always here if you'd like to talk as well!

Back