• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo, here to slash stuff up..

Crusher's Creed

Where the hell am I?!
Years
  • 'sup. A Roronoa Zoro fan (I'm a pokéfan too, if that's not obvious). I like cutting things up. And getting lost..well, not really.

Glad to make your acquaintance, though. Hope I'll be able to go wild without causing any trouble.
    Bet my join date confuses you.

Years
  • Hey there, Creed! I like your username, will definitely remember it in the future haha. Welcome to PC! n n

And yeah, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine so long as you read over the main forum rules and such, and hopefully you enjoy yourself here. We're a mature but friendly community here on PC, so the more the merrier. :3 Buuut it certainly did take you a while to start posting (though it's never too late to become active). What aspect of Pokemon is your favorite, out of curiosity? I like to ask since it helps us get to know you as a fan.

Never really seen One Piece, though, so I can't say I recognize that character outside the art style. I'm sure you'll find plenty of One Piece fan here though, given its popularity. ^^

Anyway, that's all from me, so have fun and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all~

Crusher's Creed

Where the hell am I?!
    Years
  • Appreciate you welcoming me, Cirno.

Well, let's see..I've been a pokefan for at least 7-8 good years. Have played all games upto Black and White. As for what made me a fan - well, let's say I fell in love with the Kanto pokemon after watching the Indigo league and have been one since.

What aspect of Pokemon is your favorite, out of curiosity?
    The fact that it portrayed the whole theme of friendship with other creatures and the ability to move forward undeterred by any obstacle that stood in the protagonist's route so very well made me love it. At least till the Johto league in anime, anyway. Also, a huge part of what made me love this series as a whole is Charizard. That thing is BAD@$$.

And yeah, I found a club already. ;D

Flydro

doobz
    Years
  • What's up welcome to PC, I'm new here too. Liking your username, makes me think of Assassin's Creed haha one of my favorite games.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Crusher! Nice to meet you. Welcome to PC. :) hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do and don't forget to make some new friends! I'm sure it'll be a good place for you to share your love for Pokemon with us.

Years
  • 'sup. A Roronoa Zoro fan (I'm a pokéfan too, if that's not obvious). I like cutting things up. And getting lost..well, not really.

Glad to make your acquaintance, though. Hope I'll be able to go wild without causing any trouble.
    Bet my join date confuses you.

Hi Creed, welcome.

I've already seen you browsing the Other Trivia forum so I've already seen you. I've been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years and I just adore the 5th Generation characters and Oshawott.

PC has loads of fans of Pokemon on the site, both old and new alike. You should play Black and/or White sometime so you can get ready for Black 2 and White 2. Even though you technically joined in 2009 we'll still consider you new for now.

Have fun, read the rules and feel free to send me a VM.

- Hikari10

Back