• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo hips yo thighs

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So what gets the blood pumping to those special areas? Aka, what turns you on? Can be anything from the way someone looks, the way they act, or what you like done to you to an extent I guess. keep it pg blahhablhba you get the drill.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Women wearing sandals, flip flops, and sockless shoes, due to my foot fetish. College is a nightmare for me because of this.

Isn't that like pretty much every woman in college haha.

Should see my GF man, she never wears shoes or socks in the house... drives me pretty crazy, even before she knew about it she would do it, always gets me.

Also stockings. I would just like to thank who ever invent them because they are so good. Gets me every time haha.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    In women I like seeing them wearing plaid shirts/skirts cut loosely, and I also love it when I see a lady wearing plain necklaces and bracelets, and by that I mean ones without gems. I think it'd be too obvious what I like in physical traits to be worth mentioning, but I will say that large heads are a turn on aside from that. Mhmm, craniums. Means smart a lot of the time :p

In men I'd also say I have the same head fetish, but at the same time physically I like men who dress dark and casual, with facial hair on the jawline only, and a well-built upper body (being muscular is definitely optional). I like hairy men, there I said it. :3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Have some courage my friend, you'll need a lot of it and kleenex too :|
    Problem is, if any woman finds out about it, she'll find me weird and friendzone me by the second, never to have the chance to date her. It seems like women only go out for guys who are normal by society's standards.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Problem is, if any woman finds out about it, she'll find me weird and friendzone me by the second, never to have the chance to date her. It seems like women only go out for guys who are normal by society's standards.

I never told mine for about 3 months... After wards she was totally up for it and enjoyed the idea. Did her own research on "things" and everything (keeping this PG). I would say wait till your in a relationship before saying anything.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    I would say, but I kinda value my account. My motive/drive in that area is incredibly low, so not much does to begin with.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Yo hips, yo thighs
    Them big sweet eyes
    Your cherry lips
    That slip them lies
    I try to speak,
    but my tongue is tied
    Girl, if looks could kill
    I'd be your fall guy

Now I know that you're from heaven
    'Cause you're looking angelic
    You fell from above, I swear that I can tell it
    So when you're feeling homesick
    Could I just hitch a ride?
    That's not the way I'm going
    But for you, you know that I'd side
    Track my life, and burn from inside
    And god am I tired. ;-;

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Mildly sexual content
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    Honestly, nothing in particular of the opposite sex turns me on \: I'm one of those individuals who require an emotional connection between myself, and the other person to actually "get going," for lack of a better term. There haven't been moments where physical aspects or even their personality, and their behaviours have led my head to start thinking, "Oh, that person's hot." Not at all. I refrain from ever doing so though I wouldn't say I'm not a sexual person, I just simply need that chemistry and emotional understanding to start feeling anything towards anyone.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Okay, okay, so I like thigh gaps, but this post just killed me.

im glad i dont have a thigh gap i almost dropped my phone into the toilet but i caught it with thunder and lightning

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Actions over looks. I'm only sexually attracted to who I'm dating, and I've never really looked at someone that I didn't know (or even if I did know them) and get aroused that way. Anyway...I have a weakness for neck kisses. Eeee. Also, and there's not a good way to describe this, but sometimes there's just a spark in a simple kiss. I don't know if it's any different from any other kiss, but it just happens sometimes.

That's really all I have for you. v///v

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    ...Nice legs. Thighs too. Anything that is tightly wrapped around the legs, ie. leggings, tights, etc. Oh god, this is weird o///o

Funny thing, is that my girlfriend knows about my adoration of legs. She always teases me about it and would usually offer a lap pillow whenever she visits, which also gets the blood pumping, lol.

Nice to know, that I'm not the only leg lover here though, haha.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Advice for everyone who likes feet:

My boyfriend loves my feet and I'm totally accepting and often encouraging of this.

If you're worried about it take your girl on a LONG romantic walk. Tire our her feet and then ask if she wants them rubbed. I'd wait until your relationship has already begun to turn that direction otherwise you could be accidentally taking the relationship in a direction she doesn't want it to go yet.

Show her how wonderful it is that you appreciate every part of her, even the parts that are often ignored (like her feet).

I personally am not into feet, but I really like guys who like feet. It's really fun to always try to paint them differently and I don't at all mind putting a little extra care to make them look nice.

As for me, oh I'm weird. I like to be pet, I like to be comforted, and I like my knees being touched. I like someone who's passionate about things, not just romantic things but like, oh tell me all about your sword collection, or why fish are cool, or your favorite place to be.

Also there's two body parts I really love. One on guys specifically because girls don't have that bit and a lot of guys also don't due to unfortunate surgery at a young age (I wont go into any more detail) and ears. I love ears on guys and girls. Its the worst thing ever when an otherwise cute guy doesn't have attractive ears. Its just a horrible turnoff. Also like, curvy women or men... not incredibly overweight but a bit. I don't like sticks. If I can see your ribs clearly I'm not interested.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I don't really know if there are any certain bits on a guy or girl that always turn me on, but what I'm sure about is that I can get quite aroused already if someone just talks to me in a really flirty manner, compliments me a lot et cetera...
    Generally it also kind of depends on whether a person likes me as well, ergo if someone completely foreign to me tried to hit on me then I'll probably won't get much further than being flattered
    I guess I'm one of those persons who are more into psychical attractiveness, rather than physical >~<
    However when it comes to what kinds of clothing on somebody turns me on then... I like things that subconsciously tease, things that give you a tiny subtle hint and leave the rest for your imagination etcs.

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Skirts and denim shorts. Always gets me to wake up in a sense...If they're wearing a skirt and stockings, then that's a good time. Also some nice legs to go with the aforementioned 2.

For a guy, they need to have a well toned body, a clear face, and a messy hairstyle. I just like a bit of a gritty look with my guys. :3

Blue eyes on anyone gets me on, too. I just adore them.

Also, cheeks! (no, not those cheeks). I just like to poke some slightly fat cheeks, and pinch them and all that...it's adorable and a turn on.

I can't really say much without passing that pg level, so let's keep it there. xD

Back