• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo, I'm Eldie.

Years
  • I've been in forums like this and I know how this works, but anyway... I'm Eldie and I wanted to register here to make friends and stuff nao kthxbye.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Then it'll be easier for you to be comfortable around PC, yes? :3 That's great! It's wonderful to have you signed up with us today, and I hope you'll have a really cozy and great time here on PC!

Mmm, so tell me, have anything here on PC caught your eye? Only asking because there's plenty of boards to be in! You can check out the hacks over at the Emulation and ROM hack board, visit the many pokemon boards around here, as well as unwind and talk about laid-back and casual topics, like the ones over at the Chit Chat Cafe, or maybe you can head on over to the section I moderate, the Video Games section, and talk about all sorts of video games! There is much, much more to see, so, I hope you'll be active enough to visit em' all. <3

Annnd have a great time! For your convience, if you ever have a question, your more than free to ask any staff member that you see, and we'll help you out! Maybe we can also talk sometime and be pals, yeah? See you again, and nice to meet you Eldie. c:

Years
  • I'm always here to be your buddy myself! Can never have too many, right? Feel free to shoot me a friend request if you're interested and we can chat. And welcome to the forum, Eldie! :)

But yes, what are you interested in? :'o The community's diverse and we have plenty of Pokemon fans and people with varying interests.. there's never anyone who's too similar to someone else. Why not start off by telling us what your favorite aspect of Pokemon is and whether or not you've played X and Y, the newest games? Good place to begin and start familiarzing yourself with people here. Very much recommended.

Do hope you have an absolutely fantastic stay here, though! You're definitely going to enjoy this place as there is so much to do. And like Aura said, have a great time. We really want you to stick around so be sure to give us a call if you need some assistance or someone to show you the ropes. Cheers! ♥

Ari Niko

Sincerity
    Years
  • Hey Eldie! Welcome :) Short intro haha, well welcome and hope you find the forum enjoyable!

Years
  • Thank you guys. I came in here to look for X&Y safaris, friends n' stuff. Don't worry, I'm really active so I will be here c: !
    the intro is short cuz im2lazy to do good intro lel.
    And again, thank you!

Back