• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YO! im new sortof..

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
  • Hey there ChaosblaZe master of fire, Welcome to PC Im MoonLight, nice to meet ya
    I hope ya have a great time here :)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    hey chaos blaze u want to put
    YO! im new sortof..
    around that url of yours if u want the pic to show up
    welcome...have a good time...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ChaosblaZe master of fire said:
    im sure i will but the thing is some of u guys say things tHAT DONT MAKE SENSE oops i put caps
    If you're gonna yell, then why are you here? Anyways, yeah, about what digispirit_virus said, just put the codes, will ya?

*dies*

Years
  • Your first impression to me is good. Now you have to spam, thats not good. Please stop. Have fun... according to the rules.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yeah, spamming ain't rad. And I forgot to say something, which is highly undisciplined of me.. I forgot to welcome you. True, I may be sometimes a tad.. errr, how shall we call it? Harsh.. I'm only like that when people don't follow the rules. Welcome to PC.

*dies*

Back