• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo peeps! 8D I'm TrueBolt, Or you can call me True.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    Hiya everyone! As I said, I'm TrueBolt and yall can call me 'True', or just 'Bolt' or anythin. =) I'm good with it all. I'm gona be wrighting mostly about pokemon adventures from both the point of view of pokemon and humans, so it should be interesting. I gladley accept any feedback to try to make my stories more lifelike, and readable. Please enjoy and hope to here from yall soon. =)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh! A new writer on the block! Welcome aboard! The Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums is perfect for you to get started. There, you can get help on getting started on your story, and if you're started writing your story, you can post it there. :) Based on what you're going to write about, I think it's going to be interesting!

Anyways, good luck starting on your story! I myself am writing a Christmas story currently, and it is going well. :) Just be sure to read the rules first though, and don't hesitate to come to me for questions. Have fun!

Years
  • Hello there anythin. Welcome to PC. I do hope you use spellcheck when you write your stories. :D (Don't take this comment seriously, I'm just messing around with you. ^^)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    Hey thanks! =) I didnt think I'd get noticed so soon. I will use spell check Moelle. It helps others to read the story easyer, and I'm not a great speller aywase XD Also thanks Meganium90 for the link, caus I couldnt find where to start XD Needles to say, I, being a noob, probably will ask for help on some stuff. Like, how do I use the spell check here? Also I await YOU'R story with much enthusiasm.

flubbateios

Awesome! Hi, welcocme to the community! I look forward to seeing some stories! I hope you enjoy your time here :) See ya around

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, TrueBolt! Oh, so your a writer? I'm a writer too! I write fan fics but I really don't finish them as I only write when I'm in the mood, but I've done and write a lot of poems, and my works are already posted in this very own forum! You could click my My Poetry Thread on my signature if you want to check it out! And yes, since Megan already linked you Fanfiction & Writing, won't be doing so anymore! Looking forward to see you there and your works of course. :D

You might as well check the whole forum rather than just our writing board, mainly the Pokemon discussions, well there's a lot of them, so it would be an awesome experience if you could check each one by one, and another interesting thing is that PC also covers off-topic discussions, pretty much those you can find at the bottom of the board, with that I'm sure you wouldn't get bored! Meanwhile, you could make some friends as well, everyone is friendly, so don't bother leaving a message on their profiles or whatnot! We don't bite, we love to meet new friends, especially me! So if you ever feel like talking to me, then don't hesitate to! ^__^

Like I said, have fun! And looking forward to see you lurking around the board! Well, I'm a stalker so yeaah. .. Not really! :3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey, welcome to PC~
    To help you get started, have you visited our very own Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums? You share your pieces of writing such as stories, poems, and many more. I thought it might be of your interest since you like writing. :P
    Anyways, it's nice to meet you and welcome aboard. I look forward to see ya post around here! Don't be shy to just look around and find topics of your interest. Don't hesitate to come to me if you need any help. :D Have fun!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey there TrueBolt! Welcome to the forums! Seems like a lot of people already welcomed you... it shows that how welcome you are! In fact, I think everyone gets welcomed here pretty nicely, since new members are a good thing... XD And you know, it's all about giving new members a reason to stick around.

Seems like you'll be writing a lot of fan fiction, then, judging from your comment? I think it's a good idea to review, review and review, sometimes redoing iffy parts... All it takes to make a good work out of it! That way, I'm sure that people will enjoy reading it - and comment on it.

I think Meganium90 the moderator put it best that if there are any problems, well, you can ask here! She'll gladly help out, and I think she's a nice person, too. XD

I hope to see you again (just like everyone else, for everyone else! :))

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there dude, welcome to PC!

I don't want to call you True or Bolt. I want to call you Buttercup. Can I call you Buttercup? It'll just be something special between us!

Back