• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo peoplee

kyunyo

-nomnomnomnom-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    xD Hello everyone~

My name here is Kyunyo, but you guys can call me Kyun. I've decided to delve back into pokemon again after on and off love for it.

I'm an artist and a fanfiction writer, but I retired from uploading my fanfictions online so I closet write. My deviant art is kyunyo, if you guys wanna see some stuff...xP But they're really lame, don't look, haha.

My history with pokemon is that I've been watching it since I was nine or eight, and have collected many games, cards, and occasionally merchandises.

I'm not very familiar with the new generation of pokemon, (D/P), since I don't have much time to play pokemon anymore. I'm more like an oldie who appreciated the old games of R/B/Y, G/S/C, and the semi-old R/S/E. My favorite region would have to be Johto.

I grew up with the Americanized/ Dubbed version of Pokemon, so I'm not like a pro like some people and I rather call trainers and gym leaders by their Americanized name (since it stuck. xP).

Huhm...what else?

Oh, I began reading the Pokemon Special manga and I really love it. I just finished the R/B/Y arc and is beginning the G/S/C. (Though I failed in reading it consistently so I stopped after a while...o3o;; )

Er... I'm not so much familiar with how the shipping goes, since there's so much names and stuff, so, I'll just list the people I ship:

Lance x Krisu: -it stemmed somewhere when I was 9 o.O;-
    Falkner x Jasmine: -quote above-
    Morty x Whiteny: -quote above-
    Ruby x Sapphire
    Green x Blue (honestly, I'm confused about who's Green and who's blue. ._.; Pokemon manga calls the girl Blue and 'Gary' Green. x_x I don't know, I'd like to be clarified in this. D: )

Er, yeah... what a lengthy introduction. D: Normally I don't talk much. XD My lame attempt to sound... er...not hyper.

-shot-

Gold_fan

Brain over - Insert Coin.
    Years
    Hi there ;D

So yeah, big introduction O.o
    But I'll answer you about the "Green and Blue" thing
    In Japanese, they call him Green, and in English it's Blue due to the games.
    To me, Japanese are still the original things, so I'd rather call the boy Green, than Blue.
    Plus the girl wears some blue things, while Green was wearing green things (and he has got green eyes while the girl has got blue eyes.)
    So yeah xD

Welcome on PC !!! :D

[Gold_fan:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH. XD I was wondering so much about it. The Pokemon Special especially got me confused since it kind of changed somewhere in there, but thanks for the clarification. =D

XD Sorry for the big introduction, lol. Thank you very much. -bows-

You're welcome xD
    I know how confusing it can be since I myself was once o.o
    Again, no problem ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

kyunyo

-nomnomnomnom-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    [Verb:
    xD Lol, er... normally I don't talk like that, but I guess since it's my first time here, I don't want to give the impression that I'm a nooby person... (Then again, I am aren't I? o_o)

[Gold_fan:
    THANK YOU SO MUCH. XD I was wondering so much about it. The Pokemon Special especially got me confused since it kind of changed somewhere in there, but thanks for the clarification. =D

XD Sorry for the big introduction, lol. Thank you very much. -bows-

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You probably noticed that little name change due to reading different translations. The people that translated the latter parts of Pokémon special kept with the Japanese naming of Green. It's closer to the original that way, don't you agree? :D

Any who, nothing wrong with an lengthy introduction, Kyun. You're right, it does make you look a bit more distinguishable from the other new members. Well done, my dear. Well done.

I think you'll find a lot of us veteran fans will have no problems reminiscing about the older generations with you. Part of the reason I personally stick with the series is for the nostalgia factor. Nothing like taking a stroll down ol' memory lane. :3

Well, I should probably stop my rambling and let you be about your business. Welcome aboard, and do try to avoid disturbing the Aerodactyl. I hear they can be quite nasty when awoken.

kyunyo

-nomnomnomnom-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    [Lawrence:

I figured that much. xP My friends kept telling me that there was no Green, so therefore a Green shouldn't exist. (Though LeafGreen came out, but that was a little bit later than the first arc of the manga.)

xD Ohaha, I guess so. I haven't been to a forum in a long while, so I guess I was missing the interaction with sane people. -shot- Lol, thank you. xD

Ah yeah, the nostalgia. It sure does kick in... xD Whenever I listen to the original sound tracks of R/B/Y games I start to tear up and think about the good old days when I had a Gameboy advance.

XD I'm fine, lol. I need to find some way to up my posts so I can post my spammy pokemon art. -shot-

Aerodactyl? o3o; -puts gun away- Er...right...>3>;;;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    So is that Aerodactyl friends with my Rule-Breakage Gundam of Doom, Larry?

Because if it's not, it should be. :D

Yeah anyway, sorry, I have my random moments. xD;

Welcome welcome, Kyun!

Glad that you've decided to get back into Pokemon, and with that you came to exactly the right place. Sooo I hope you have some awesome times here, post lots, and stick with us for awhile. This place has a pretty active PokeSpecial manga area, sooo my guess you'll be lurking/posting around there? Whatever you do, hope you have fun.

Back